AI-driven synthetic media
Mobile Engineer (Native iOS) - Deep Learning for Consumer Entertainment$90k – $150k • 0.5% – 1.5%
Humen.ai is a synthetic media startup based in San Francisco. Our mission is to use machine learning to allow anyone to create mass market entertainment, social storytelling and high quality graphics rendering, without the need for hundreds of professionals and a budget of millions of dollars.
Our product entertains and delights users by democratizing the most bleeding-edge AI technologies, including generative adversarial networks, real-time human pose tracking, and few-shot transfer learning. Our users will be able to dance like Bruno Mars, their favorite K-Pop artist or Hip-Hop star and share with friends. In the future the team will build new workflows and experiences for music, storytelling, gaming and more, diversifying and appealing to a much broader international audience.
The company is started by veterans from Google, Facebook, Apple, and UC Berkeley AI research. All of us have been leaders in these respective organizations. We are all still extremely hands-on and contribute individually. Our work has been featured by NBC, WSJ, The New Yorker, ABC, Vice, Bloomberg Businessweek and more. See youtu.be/PCBTZh41Ris.
In this role, you'll be a core member of our mobile engineering effort and develop a consumer app powered by our core deep-learning / computer vision algorithm.
What you’ll do:
- Help develop, test and maintain our iOS app.
- Optimize application performance and reliability.
- Work collaboratively with the leadership team and backend engineering team.
- Develop new builds quickly.
Who you are:
- Strong self-starter with a passion for apps. Bonus: we’d love to see your apps in the app store!
- Minimum 1 year of native iOS experience, with strong programming skills in Objective-C.
- Knowledge of Swift, and Swift-Objective-C interoperability is a plus.
- Enjoy a fast-paced startup environment. Able to work through ambiguity, biased for action.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Meet your team
Humen at a glance
Humen focuses on Social Media, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Entertainment Industry, and Mobile Application. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.humen.ai/