AI-driven home & furniture eCom that create a better online end-end experience
UX Designer / Product Manager @ AI-driven Furniture eCom$30k – $50k • 0.05% – 0.5%
Hucoco is a successful, fast growing furniture eCommerce operating in Europe. We aim to disrupt the furniture buying online experience using the latest AI technology.
We believe in starting small and launching an MVP of our site asap.
We are now putting together a core team of a UX designer, product manager, data scientist and backend developer to reach the beta stage by the end of the year.
To lead the product team, we are looking for a talented UX designer with strong product management skills. Our company is remote-first so you will be able to work from anywhere, anytime.
- Research & define user needs
- Design & prototype a product that fits those needs
- Manage product delivery by working with the data & tech team.
- Keep testing, researching and improving the product overtime.
- You design beautiful UX/UI & you have a strong portfolio to back it up
- Experienced in leading a product team
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy
- Experience in UX disciplines such as: User Research, Interaction Design
- Ability to define & translate user needs into effective UX designs & interactions.
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced & autonomous work environment
f you think you are the right fit, we would love to from you. Please send us a quick intro about yourself and a few relevant experiences/portfolio you have.
Hucoco at a glance
Hucoco focuses on Ecommerce and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in London and United Kingdom. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.hucoco.eu