A no-code platform that lets businesses digitally transform business processes overnight
Business Solutions / Product Consultant₹3.5L – ₹6L
This role is for anyone who enjoys meeting new people across different industries and understanding their successes and Challenges.
We promise that you'll neve have a dull day at work. And that you'll build an Interesting network of successful entrepreneurs and high-level executives.
Our Product Consultants will wear two hats.
Hat 1: Part of their job involves them to functions as Business Analysts and work alongwith the Sales managers
• Meet CXOs and entrepreneurs from different fields and industries
• Learn about their business, visit their facilities & factories
• Analyze each customer's problems & processes which needs improvement
• Figure out how Hubbler's automation solutions can empower their business
Hat 2: Build cool and powerful technology using sophisticated no-code tools
• Learn to use Hubbler's powerful no-code automation platform
• Use it to imagine & build powerful apps and software solutions
• And help customers save money & time through advanced automation
From our experience, the satisfaction that you can gain from improving businesses overnight via automation is immense and addictive.
- A love for apps & tech - Needs to be tech-savvy and must love exploring new apps and software
- Must be good with people since managing relationships with clients will be a big part of your role
- 1-2 Years Experience, as Product Consultant (preferred but not mandatory)
- IT/electronics/mobile technology background (preferred but not mandatory)
- Experience with working in a large or small enterprise (preferred but not mandatory)
- Good communication skills and English diction - both spoken and written (Mandatory)
- Professional demeanor - as it's a client-facing role (Mandatory)
- Should be comfortable to travel to client locations
- Should be a self-starter and be able to work in the exciting and fast-changing environment of a start-up