HRtechX help leaders evolve and create stronger businesses through people and technology
Sales Associate£21k – £30k • No equity
Sales Associate to join HRtechX
We are looking for a passionate and result-driven sales associate who is excited about the opportunity to be responsible for all sales job duties, from generating leads to closing sales. As our sales representative, you will work closely with partners to determine their needs and recommend the right solutions.
You will be working with
- B2B global sales, engaging with and selling to C-level executives from the world's biggest and most exciting organizations
- Hunting for new business opportunities
- Prospecting, Negotiation, closing and account management
- Reaching your targets on a monthly basis
- Meeting the immediate and future needs of our clients, understanding their business priorities and challenges to maintain positive relationships
- Creating the best possible customer experience in our industry for these leading companies
- Passion for the art of sales
- Able to successfully approach and build relationships with new businesses
- Stimulated by working in a fast-paced, target and goal-oriented environment
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and close deals
- Willing to take ownership over your tasks
- A confident, positive professional with a can-do attitude
- A good sense of humor
You are disciplined, humble, hard-working, driven by challenges and high expectations, and have an interest in creating client relationships. You must have a high sense of urgency, work well with others, be good with people, and solve problems in a structured manner. Written and verbal fluency in English is essential and you must be a strong communicator.
HRtechX is a start-up on a growth journey that helps leaders evolve and create stronger businesses through people and technology. HRtechX aims to address the challenges and opportunities for HR and HR Tech. We connect all parts of the HR value chain and strive to provide the highest quality content related to the HR and HR Tech agenda, with a focus on the interplay between humanity and technology.
HRtechX at a glance
HRtechX focuses on Digital Media, Events, Venture Capital, Conference Makers, and Hr Tech. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://hrtechx.com/