Provision of talent solutions for Start Ups and SME's
Junior Marketing Analyst (German)£24k – £25k
Due to recent rapid growth, they are now looking to further expand these markets and seek an ambitious graduate looking to kick start their marketing career to assist in the expansion and development of their Online Retention operations.
As a Retention Executive you will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of online marketing campaigns for a number of brands within the German market. You will manage the full 360 process, including executing, measuring and optimizing your campaigns to maximising ROI.
Key Performance Areas:
1. Campaign Management: Management and delivery of several hundred multi-channel campaigns within an allocated marketing, including:
- HTML E-Mail
- SMS marketing
- Site/mobile messaging etc.
2. Analysis: Measuring and optimising campaign performance within a market in order to maximise profitability using company set KPIs, including:
- Email metrics (open rates, click through rates, etc.)
- Excel, Pivot Tables and Power BI
- Set targets for innovative campaigns with Team Leads
- Perform A/B Testing
- Document and report these outcomes to the team
Fluent in both English and German
A recent graduate in any subject
A passion for marketing and eager to kick-start a career in marketing
Analytical and passionate about data
CRM experience (desirable)
Exceptionally accurate with outstanding attention to detail
Excellent workload management and organisational skills
Bubbly, positive personality
Hungry to learn and develop and take responsibility for your own brands and market
HR360Ltd at a glance
HR360Ltd focuses on Web Development, Software Engineering, Product Management, Mobile Application, and Digital Marketing. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.hr360ltd.com