Hq is the live game show app where you can win real cash prizes for free
Senior Product Manager
Intermedia Labs Inc. is the parent company behind HQ Trivia, Sports, Words, Tunes and After Dark. We are looking to add passionate and hard-working players to our dynamic team based in SoHo. We're focused on growing our network of live, interactive games played by millions of people around the world.
As a Product Manager at HQ Trivia, you will take our big, creative goals and turn them into an actionable roadmap. With a deep understanding of what engages our users and critical points in a consumer’s life cycles, you’ll lead the team from idea to launch. You will be the voice of our users and thrive in an environment where you are juggling multiple projects and stakeholders.
This role is based in our headquarters in SoHo, Manhattan and will report directly to our Vice President of Engineering, Benjamin Sheats.
THE ROLE 👩💻
- Use a data-driven and methodical approach to prioritizing and managing product development on both iOS and Android platforms.
- Research and validate feature development across our customer’s lifecycle.
- Continue to guide platform-wide features as well as the creation of new shows with scale in mind.
- Lead sprint planning and prioritize our product roadmap.
- Partner with key stakeholders to prioritize and launch products in a fast-paced environment.
THE SKILLS 🤓
- 4+ years of product management experience with 2+ years on a consumer-facing mobile application.
- A technical background or strong understanding of software development.
- User experience research and A/B testing with a very engaged user base.
- Experience with SQL and/or data analytics.
- Bonus points for gaming experience, especially mobile gaming.
- A passion for building products that delight and enrich people’s lives.
THE PERKS 🍻
- Competitive compensation packages including a stake in the company.
- Generous PTO, paid holidays and a flexible work schedule.
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, FSA and disability.
- 401k from Slavic.
- Daily catered lunches and breakfast three times a week, including bagel Fridays.
- Kitchen stocked with healthy snacks including a Bevi machine, nitro cold brew and kombucha on tap.
- A stylish office with ample sunlight in SoHo.
- Furry co-workers (read: pet-friendly office).
- Annual Citibike membership through Justworks.
- Regular team events, outings and happy hours.
- Bragging rights for beta-testing new games and industry recognition, like our 2019 Emmy-nomination.
- An incredibly smart and motivated team of doers and innovators.
Intermedia Labs Inc. operates in a niche space so we invite candidates to bring their A-game. Paragraphs explaining your interest in working at Intermedia Labs as well as playing HQ before your interview is encouraged.
We are an inclusive workplace and encourage those from diverse backgrounds to apply.