Automated phishing training and response
Junior Threat Analyst, Helsinki, Finland
Hoxhunt helps employees to protect themselves and the assets of their companies against malicious cyberattacks. We believe that the only way to do this is through frequent, personalized, and behavior-changing training.
Hoxhunt was founded in 2016 by four founders. Today we are a family of over 70 amazing people, rocking it throughout Europe, and we are ready to take on the rest of the world!
Hoxhunt has been acknowledged as one of the most innovative products in the cybersecurity field. We have been featured in CIO, Forbes, Inc., EU-Startups, and many more publications. We have also been listed as one of the ten hottest startups to work for in Finland in 2019.
Join the Hoxhunt family on our mission to a more cyber resilient world to educate people about cyber threats and help our customers fight the growing number of cyberattacks. * We are now looking for *Junior Threat Analysts** to analyse and categorise phishing emails that end-users report through the Hoxhunt platform. This means that you will go through and analyse reported emails, links and attachments and identify real threats and categorise them accordingly. We expect you to be passionate about cyber security and have a curious nature. Junior Threat Analysts are also responsible for investigating BEC (Business Email Compromises) and reporting them directly to our customers. This is a perfect role for a cyber-security / information technology student, who wants to develop an understanding of social engineering based cyber threats. The work is part-time, approximately 20-30 hours / week (to be decided together with the candidate) and you will have opportunities to grow within the company.
What do you need in order to be successful in this role?
- You are currently a student specialising in cyber security or information technology and your career aspiration is to become an expert in this field.
- You are curious and analytical - you get energy from investigating problems and finding solutions/answers to difficult problems.
- The work is independent, so excellent time management skills and taking initiative are essential for this role.
- You know you can have an impact on the outcome of your work, and you enjoy responsibility.
- You are able to form opinions and make informative decisions based on the facts, but at the same time flexible and able to discuss different outcomes.
- You are fluent in English and skills in other languages are seen as a plus.
Top reasons why you should join HoxHunt?
- Cyber security is a growing industry, you get to fight cyber criminals and make the world more cyber secure.
- We are a growing company and raised a successful funding round of 2.5 million euros for international expansion.
- Since 2016, our family has grown from 4 founders to 70+ people.
- The Hoxhunt button is present on 500 000+ workstations and accounts globally.
- We value professional growth and learning and support this in various ways.
- We have a strong company culture and care for our people.
- We offer a very flexible working arrangement: onsite, hybrid, remote - it's your call!
- All our employees have an extensive health care.
- We offer fair compensation.
- We are looking to bring back our weekly breakfasts, live Friday demo sessions and fun get-together activities such as sports and TGIF events (we've done trampoline park, curling, boxing, treasure hunt, organic wine tasting...what would you like to organise for the team?)
- Last but not least, we promise you a fun but ambitious environment with a lot of laughter.
Extensive health care
Your health is important to us. In small or more severe health matters, we've got your back.
Our employees own the company
Be part of building a company you also own. We offer equity option packages for our employees.
Hoxhunt at a glance
Hoxhunt focuses on Network Security. Their company has offices in Helsinki. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Hoxhunt has raised $2.85M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2018.