Automated phishing training and response
Talent Acquisition Partner
Please send your application by Fri 16th October!
Hoxhunt helps employees to protect themselves and the assets of their companies against malicious cyberattacks. We believe that the only way to do this is through frequent, personalized, and behavior-changing training.
Hoxhunt was founded in 2016 by four founders. Today we are a family of over 70 amazing people, rocking it throughout Europe, and we are ready to take on the rest of the world!
Hoxhunt has been acknowledged as one of the most innovative products in the cybersecurity field. We have been featured in CIO, Forbes, Inc., EU-Startups, and many more publications. We have also been listed as one of the ten hottest startups to work for in Finland in 2019.
Join the Hoxhunt family on our mission to a more cyber resilient world to educate people about cyber threats and help our customers fight the growing number of cyberattacks.* *
Our People Team is looking for a new team member, a Talent Acquisition Partner, to strengthen our hiring capabilities and help us grow from the 70 employees we are now!
As our Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be joining a Talent Acquisition team which is rebuilding itself and looking to scale to be able to support future growth. Currently the team consists of Jukka Kujala (Head of People) and 1 part-time inhouse Talent Acquisition consultant. We use Lever as our ATS and a lot of foundational work has already been done by a previous Talent Acquisition Lead. Also, our Hiring Managers are really proactive with hiring, which makes TA's job a tad easier. Our goal is to provide necessary hiring support to enable our teams to grow during 2021 and beyond. We're now 70 and by the end of 2020 we'll be somewhere between 75 and 80.
As a team we have a big challenge on our hands which will enable us to develop professionally and eventually become even more experienced specialists in international high growth talent acquisition. We don't have all the answers yet and we will be making a lot of mistakes during our journey, but that's what learning is all about. In addition to innovating ourselves, we are constantly looking out for new tools and ways of working from industry benchmarks. As a team and company we want to support each individual's growth by encouraging constant communication of hopes, dreams, fears and expectations, and an outcomes-focused assessment of performance. Also, we really want this journey to be fun!
If you have found a passion within Talent Acquisition and want an opportunity to take your learnings even further, then this position is definitely worth considering! Hoxhunt could very well be just the right platform for your growth :)
Don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 44 288 1988 for answers to any of your questions.
- You'll work towards having full ownership of Hoxhunt's hiring processes and activities from start to finish (this includes development work).
- Work closely with hiring managers to drive recruitment and close candidates to hard-to-fill positions.
- Support Hiring Managers in offer negotiation and ensure smooth transition to pre-onboarding.
- Source high quality candidates through LinkedIn, social media and other relevant channels.
- Attend Recruitment and Industry Networking events to engage with potential candidates.
- Provide initial candidate screening and high level evaluation of skills, experience and motivation.
- Build Talent Pools and engage with them regularly in order to proactively build candidate pipelines.
- Partner with and manage recruiting agencies, and consultants.
- Develop Hoxhunt's Talent Attraction activities.
- Track Hoxhunt's hiring success as data intensively as possible and proactively report this to C-level.
- Future opportunities: leading Hoxhunt's Talent Acquisition function globally.
These skills and experience will help you succeed
- 3+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition (recruiting)
- Supporting hiring for multiple different roles: sales, tech, customer success, finance
- Experience in a 360 role including sourcing, interviewing, pipeline management, supporting decision making
- Outbound specific hiring experience: prospecting, outreach, selling
- TA experience in Finland, Nordics, Europe (existing networks is a big plus)
- Supporting growth planning with hiring managers
- Leadership experience
- Knowledge of modern hiring tools
- Experience in relocation hiring
- Full working proficiency in English (our company language)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Top reasons why you should join Hoxhunt
- Cyber security is a growing industry, you get to fight cyber criminals and make the world more cyber secure.
- We are a growing company and raised a successful funding round of 2.5 million euros for international expansion.
- Since 2016 our team has grown from 4 founders to 70 amazing people, in 2019 we also opened our London office.
- The Hoxhunt button is present on 500 000+ workstations and accounts globally.
- We value professional growth and learning and support this in various ways.
- We offer a very flexible working arrangement: onsite, hybrid, remote - it's your call!
- We have a strong company culture and care for our people.
- All our employees have an extensive health care insurance.
- We offer fair compensation and equity option packages.
- We are looking to bring back our weekly breakfasts, live Friday demo sessions and fun get-together activities such as sports and TGIF events (we've done trampoline park, curling, boxing, treasure hunt, organic wine tasting...what would you like to organise for the team?)
- Last but not least, we promise you a fun but ambitious environment with a lot of laughter.
Hiring process for this role
- Screening call
- Interview with hiring manager
- Homework related to your role
- Team meeting and assignment review
- Leadership interview
- Reference checks
Extensive health care
Your health is important to us. In small or more severe health matters, we've got your back.
Our employees own the company
Be part of building a company you also own. We offer equity option packages for our employees.
Hoxhunt at a glance
Hoxhunt focuses on Network Security. Their company has offices in Helsinki. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Hoxhunt has raised $2.85M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2018.