Automated phishing training and response
Product Design Lead
Hoxhunt helps employees to protect themselves and the assets of their companies against malicious cyberattacks. We believe that the only way to do this is through frequent, personalized, and behavior-changing training.
Hoxhunt was founded in 2016 by four founders. Today we are a family of over 70 amazing people, rocking it throughout Europe, and we are ready to take on the rest of the world!
Hoxhunt has been acknowledged as one of the most innovative products in the cybersecurity field. We have been featured in CIO, Forbes, Inc., EU-Startups, and many more publications. We have also been listed as one of the ten hottest startups to work for in Finland in 2019.
Join the Hoxhunt family on our mission to a more cyber resilient world to educate people about cyber threats and help our customers fight the growing number of cyberattacks. *
Here at Hoxhunt, we’re lucky to work on a set of products that provide something vital for the modern work world: we secure organizations and their users in a consumer-friendly, gamified way!
As a *Product Design Lead**, you will continue to research, test, and develop products that look at security in a whole new fun and engaging way. Hoxhunt is growing rapidly, and accordingly, we need someone to help take our team, processes, and design systems to the next level!
What you will need as a Product Design Lead
- 5+ years of working experience.
- Robust experience in DESIGNING services as a core part of the development team.
- You have a solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Stellar stakeholder management and communication skills, written and verbal - you are able to debate and tease apart the merits of competing designs constructively.
- Proactive, impact-driven, analytical, and creative.
- Strong people leadership skills – giving feedback to and coaching fellow designers regardless of seniority.
- Experience in high-growth environments is a plus.
Top reasons why you should join Hoxhunt?
- Cybersecurity is a growing industry. You get to fight cybercriminals, help support the cyber skills training for vast amounts of everyday professionals, and make the world more cyber secure.
- We are a growing company and have successfully raised 2.5 million euros of funding for international expansion.
- Since 2016, our family has grown from 4 founders to 70+ people. This year the family has also grown in the UK.
- Hoxhunt’s add-on for engaging with training and reporting real threats are present on 500,000+ workstations and accounts globally.
- We value professional growth, peer-support, and learning and support this in various ways.
- We have a strong company culture and care for our people.
- All of our employees have extensive health care.
- We offer fair compensation and equity option packages.
- Last but not least, we promise you a fun but ambitious environment with a lot of laughter.
Extensive health care
Your health is important to us. In small or more severe health matters, we've got your back.
Our employees own the company
Be part of building a company you also own. We offer equity option packages for our employees.
Hoxhunt at a glance
Hoxhunt focuses on Network Security. Their company has offices in Helsinki. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Hoxhunt has raised $2.85M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2018.