Helping vacation rental companies and their guests make the most of every stay
Sales and Business Development Executive$55k – $80k
We are looking for a self-driven passionate entrepreneur to join our Sales and Business Development team.
In this critical role, you’d help more people buy Hostfully’s industry-leading products: the Property Management Platform and Digital Guidebooks.
Last year Hostfully won the prestigious VRMB award for Best All Around Property Management Software for short term and vacation rentals. Hostfully’s Guidebooks are also known as the industry’s best-in-class solution for the guest experience. We are disrupting the vacation rental industry with new technology that transforms the lives of our customers.
Our customers are short term rental and vacation rental managers who manage between 10-2,000 properties. They rely on Hostfully’s platform to run their business, including:
- Instant distribution across leading bookings platforms Airbnb and Vrbo
- Streamline and automate operations
- Automate and ease communications with travelers and owners
We are looking for well rounded, creative, and polished hustlers to drive sales. This is an opportunity to take ownership of a key role in a growing company. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual who thrives on challenges and is looking for an opportunity to take their sales experience to the next level.
As the Director of Business Development, you’ll be responsible for consulting with short term property managers and helping them understand how Hostfully can create new efficiencies and impact the bottom line for their business.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS company and help shape and scale the sales organization. You will also have a say in the strategy and growth of the company from day one.
This is a key client-facing role. You would be instrumental in co a high-performance SaaS sales team; creating a methodical, data driven sales process; filling and driving the sales pipeline; and closing deals.
- Drive sales, aggressively expand the customer base and generate new revenue
- Build and maintain strong relationships with property rental managers
- Lead in-person client presentations to potential customers, including discovery, product demonstrations and proposals
- Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and present compelling business cases to meet their needs
- Contact potential prospects from personally-generated research to build a robust sales pipeline
- Develop and implement a scalable sales process from prospecting/demand generation through contract execution
- Work with internal team members to ensure successful on-boarding and implementation for new clients
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B/Enterprise software sales with an emphasis on SaaS sales
- Record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Experience with both inside and outside sales, including lead generation and outbound prospecting
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients
- Exceptional in-person, verbal and written communication skills a must (comfortable presenting alone in front of large groups)
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial work environment where self-motivated individuals succeed
- Established relationships with Senior and C-level executives
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or related field
- Bonus if you’re “young, scrappy and hungry and not throwing away your shot!*
*We’re saying “young” only in a metaphorical way, we do not not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by law.
Generous maternity and paternity leave
We work with each employee to arrange time off to welcome a new child to the family, whether through birth or adoption.
We offer equity compensation depending on the role and stage of the company.
Work from wherever
We are a remote team and give employees ample flexibility to work from a location that suits them and their lifestyle.
Flexible working hours
We strive to create a flexible environment where people can set their own hours. The one requirement we have is that employees prioritize team meetings and customer meetings.
Collaborate with your manager to take time off so that you can recharge, spend time with friends and family, or do whatever else makes you happy.
We cover travel expenses
When you need to travel for work, we reimburse you for travel expenses including food, transportation, and accommodation.
Hostfully at a glance
Hostfully focuses on B2B, Hospitality, Vacation Rentals, and Travel & Tourism. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Hostfully has raised $1.89M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019.