The first all-in-one live online events platform
Customer Support (APAC/Weekends)$25k – $45k
Hopin is the first all-in-one live online events platform where attendees can learn, interact, and connect with people from anywhere in the world.
Our mission: Better connections, better planet.
The event industry is massive, but there are two major problems with it: environmental damage and inaccessibility. Billions of people around the world attend thousands of events every year, but not everyone has the ability to participate in events and every event has a carbon footprint. At Hopin, our mission is to address both of these issues by providing a sustainable solution that is accessible to everyone.
Hopin is seeking a Customer Support Manager who is personable, self-driven, passionate and ambitious! We're looking for someone with strong experience in this field, good at making decisions on the go, is helpful, supportive and a team player.
We're hiring for 2 roles: 1st) APAC location and/or 2nd) Weekend Support Thur-Mon
We're excited to be working with someone who is highly motivated, comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment and is happy to work with a remote team. We're currently a team of 35, and you will be working within the support team.
- Know all the ins and outs of the product
- Guide customers through teaching them how to use Hopin and helping them troubleshoot issues through email and/or Intercom
- Collate customer feedback and communicate this to the product team
- Communicate clearly in writing to both technical and non-technical people
- Assist with successful on-boarding of new customers
- Advise customers on how to most effectively use the platform
- Continue to be friendly, helpful and supportive to customers
- Communicate with customers over email, phone, video call and/or intercom
- Strategise and make data-driven decisions to make our products better
- Build and improve our customer knowledge base and other support materials
- Build and improve our internal support team resources, including writing canned responses, adding to our internal knowledge base, and making suggestions for improving processes
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Support
- 1+ years of experience working at a B2B SaaS company
- Fluent English speaker with outstanding written and verbal communication skills; you have the ability to read, interpret, and clarify customers' goals, and then craft thoughtful responses to help them achieve those goals
- Tech Savvy - love software, tech and excited to learn new software
- Ability to teach yourself new skills and competencies, and finding answers yourself
- Great problem-solving abilities - assess all options before making a decision
- Exceptional organization skills - you're used to juggling multiple priorities
- Has a "can do" attitude
- Can work at a fast-paced environment**
Nice to have
- Previous experience with a video platform
- Experience working at an early stage startup
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS/JS
- The Offer
- A competitive starting salary for this role with opportunity for bonuses as we scale, as well as equity.
We are currently a remote team and are open to remote applications from all over the world. We have 2 openings, 1st) APAC location and/or 2nd) Weekend Support Thur-Mon.
Hopin at a glance
Hopin focuses on SaaS, Video Streaming, Startups, and Events. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.hopin.to/