The first all-in-one live online events platform
Full Stack Engineer$60k – $100k • 0.0% – 0.02%
Hopin (www.hopin.to) is a live video events platform that brings people together online. Our mission is to provide better connections for a better world through interactive and personal online events.
We’ve recently been funded by Seedcamp, Europe’s best early stage VC and are at an inflection point in regards to pace of growth. We’re currently in private beta with an over 7000+ waitlist and looking to scale really fast.
With significant early traction, we're working towards building our in-house product & engineering team to be the heartbeat that drives the company forward. (Our aim is to be the fastest-growing startup in Europe in 2020).
We are looking for a full time highly skilled Full Stack Engineer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming – preferably with solid experience in Ruby on Rails and React/Vue JS.
You will be responsible for developing and designing web architecture, ensuring responsiveness of applications, working closely with the development team, running tests, debugging, among other duties.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment as well as working with a remote development team. You will have the opportunity to work within a highlight motivated and ambitious team of 13, reporting directly to the VP of Engineering.
- Analyse, design, develop, troubleshoot, and debug software programs for end user applications
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Working with and potentially managing a small agile development team
- Delivering projects and KPIs on-time with high quality
- Design, development and implementation of projects and features
- Ensuring compliance with development methodology and technical process
Skills and qualifications:
- Well rounded full stack developer with exposure to all layers of application and development
- 2+ years full stack engineering experience
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Deployed customer-facing software into a product environment
- Solid experience working in an agile development environment
- Passion for clean and appropriately tested code
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Experience with WebRTC, Live Streaming or other related video technologies
- Self-starter, able to deliver project on time meeting high quality standards
- Strong background in technology and application design
- Strong understanding of different software development practices, infrastructure, and how each can help shop more value to customers
- Good communication skills
Competitive salary Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world Flexible schedules Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell XPS 800 USD for Home-Office set up
How to apply?
Complete your information here: https://careers.hopin.to/jobs/874715-senior-full-stack-engineer
Hopin at a glance
Hopin focuses on SaaS, Video Streaming, Startups, and Events. Their company has offices in London. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.hopin.to/