Stop wasting money – Honey finds you the Internet's best discount codes
Project Manager, Marketing Ops
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Project Manager, Marketing Ops to join the Marketing Team in our Los Angeles office.
About The Role:
We're seeking an experienced Creative Project Manager to join Honey as we enter in our next phase of growth. This role will report into the Sr. Manager, Project Management and work closely with the Creative and Marketing teams to support operations processes and procedures. This individual will be responsible for successful creative delivery and project management of projects. This is a highly cross-functional role, both within our growth team and cross-functional PayPal partner teams.
What You’ll Do:
As the Project Manager, Marketing Ops you will:
- Lead day-to-day management of creative marketing projects, working with cross-functional teams and key business partners to ensure all deliverables are aligned with the creative brief and delivered on time.
- Develop and manage overall project plans, monitor delivery dates and provide updates to all key team members and raise red flags on any timing issues.
- Work directly with internal designers, media team, and key business partners to ensure proper execution of project deliverables.
- Traffic creative assets to key business partners and teams for review and approval.
- Support Resource Management and assist in overseeing prioritization of projects and deliverables.
- Obtain legal approvals on all assets for the media team prior to going live; this will require a strong understanding of required asset type by final deliverable.
- 5+ years of project management experience ideally within a creative agency, delivering work across different media (Broadcast, YouTube, OOH, Digital, Social, etc)
- Ability to liaise between different departments and personalities to effectively manage and disseminate flow of information in a timely manner.
- Excellent verbal, problem solving, written, presentation, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment which demands quick thinking and strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge and use of project management software such as Asana, Basecamp, Smartsheet and Google Suite.
- A positive, can-do attitude, you are someone who thinks outside the box.
- Proven ability to motivate and create positive team environments - both internal and external.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
Flexible spending account (fsa)
Beginning in January 2020 we will be offering an FSA for all employees who choose to participate.
Our dental plan covers 50 - 100% of expenses depending on the procedure.
Life insurance is equal to 1X times an employee's annual salary.
Disability insurance covers 66% of annual salary.
Honey matches 100% up to 3% of employee contributions.
Honey is Restricted Stock Units to anyone who joins the team. Vesting occurs over a 4 year period with a 1-year cliff of 25%.
Honey's team fitness initiatives include In-office yoga, In-office fitness classes, sponsored race teams.
Job training & conferences
Honey offers employees professional development opportunities like Onsite training courses, The ability to attend job related conferences and seminars.
Lunch and learns
Honey hosts lunch and learn meetings weekly.
Honey at a glance
Honey focuses on Financial Services, E-Commerce, Retail, Marketplaces, and Coupons. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Boulder, London, and Santa Barbara. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees.