Stop wasting money – Honey finds you the Internet's best discount codes
Digital Marketing Campaign Manager
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Digital Marketing Campaign Manager to join the Marketing Team in our Los Angeles office.
About The Role:
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Campaign Manager to join Honey’s Marketing team reporting to the Director of Growth. The ideal candidate is a data-informed, strategic thinker who has the intuition & desire to find the truth in the numbers. You are hungry and eager to learn and will never be satisfied with the status quo. Ultimately, you will be responsible to help scale our efforts on digital channels.
As a member of the Marketing team, you will be tasked with growing our 17M+ user base. You’ll let the data tell the story and surface actionable insights. We enjoy working with others that are curious and love thinking, making and solving problems in creative ways.
What You’ll Do:
As a Digital Marketing Campaign Manager you will:
Media Strategy & Execution
- Work in tandem with Senior team members to manage paid digital campaigns, with a particular focus on display and native platforms.
- Leverage data insights for optimization opportunities and implement strategic bid adjustments to improve channel CAC.
- Can handle robust initiatives from beginning to end & identify capabilities needed to deliver on initiatives.
- Perform creative research and can understand the characteristics of a high performing ad.
- Generate insights, ideas, and strategies that support the creative team to develop ads.
Measurement & Reporting
- Define and report key metrics to monitor user experience and digital marketing effectiveness including ROI.
- Own the aggregation of data across the various digital channels.
- Be the point person for launch dates, reporting and creative assets.
- Perform analysis across various aspects of each channel.
- Identifies oddities in performance & develops working theories and solutions for them.
- 5+ years experience managing user acquisition campaigns
- Advanced level Excel skills, including, but not limited to, knowledge of V-lookup, pivot tables, and other time-saving formulas
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, link tracking, conversion pixels/tags, and online attribution concepts
- Effective time management, analytical, and organizational skills
- Experience with digital platforms (Google, Taboola, Outbrain, etc)
- A self-starter with strong work ethic – goes the extra mile without being asked
- Thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Mathematics, or a related field
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
Flexible spending account (fsa)
Beginning in January 2020 we will be offering an FSA for all employees who choose to participate.
Our dental plan covers 50 - 100% of expenses depending on the procedure.
Life insurance is equal to 1X times an employee's annual salary.
Disability insurance covers 66% of annual salary.
Honey matches 100% up to 3% of employee contributions.
Honey is Restricted Stock Units to anyone who joins the team. Vesting occurs over a 4 year period with a 1-year cliff of 25%.
Honey's team fitness initiatives include In-office yoga, In-office fitness classes, sponsored race teams.
Job training & conferences
Honey offers employees professional development opportunities like Onsite training courses, The ability to attend job related conferences and seminars.
Lunch and learns
Honey hosts lunch and learn meetings weekly.
Honey at a glance
Honey focuses on Financial Services, E-Commerce, Retail, Marketplaces, and Coupons. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Boulder, London, and Santa Barbara. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees.