Stop wasting money – Honey finds you the Internet's best discount codes
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking an Art Director to join the Marketing Team in our Los Angeles office.
About The Role:
The Senior Creative is charged with making work based on strong insights and creativity that connect with consumers and culture. The ideal candidate is equal parts creative problem solver and strategic thinker.
In partnership with a Creative Lead/Copywriter, this role will help define the Honey brand, connect it with consumers and positively impact business growth through strong brand and performance campaigns. We are looking for a team player who actively seeks opportunities to build the brand and business.
What You’ll Do:
As the Senior Creative, you will:
- Concept and develop strong brand & performance campaigns for TV and YouTube, leading from an art direction and design perspective
- Partner with a Project Manager and Producer to plan and execute multiple projects and budgets within deadlines
- Be a hands-on expert and crafter, shaping the work for quality and effectiveness
- Understand marketing initiatives and present creative visions to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with the growth team and help lead performance marketing efforts that achieve marketing goals
- 5+ years experience in brand and performance marketing with a focus in Art Direction and Design
- Proven portfolio that demonstrates success in developing big ideas that forge strong connections between brand and consumer
- Concept-driven art director and crafter, you are a self-starter
- Experience managing moving pieces of creative and production with a keen eye for detail and quality
- Proficient in design programs like Adobe Creative Suite
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the creative process
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
Flexible spending account (fsa)
Beginning in January 2020 we will be offering an FSA for all employees who choose to participate.
Our dental plan covers 50 - 100% of expenses depending on the procedure.
Life insurance is equal to 1X times an employee's annual salary.
Disability insurance covers 66% of annual salary.
Honey matches 100% up to 3% of employee contributions.
Honey is Restricted Stock Units to anyone who joins the team. Vesting occurs over a 4 year period with a 1-year cliff of 25%.
Honey's team fitness initiatives include In-office yoga, In-office fitness classes, sponsored race teams.
Job training & conferences
Honey offers employees professional development opportunities like Onsite training courses, The ability to attend job related conferences and seminars.
Lunch and learns
Honey hosts lunch and learn meetings weekly.
Honey at a glance
Honey focuses on Financial Services, E-Commerce, Retail, Marketplaces, and Coupons. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Boulder, London, and Santa Barbara. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees.