Stop wasting money – Honey finds you the Internet's best discount codes
Partnerships Manager, East
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Partnerships Manager, East to join the Partnerships Team in our New York office.
About The Role:
As a member of the Partnerships Team, you will help successfully manage the expectations of our merchant partners, affiliate networks, OPM's/agencies and Honey members. Our goal is to maximize partner sales and commissions without sacrificing product quality or straying from the company vision. We work closely with Tech, Product, Growth and the rest of the company to accomplish this. We are the public face of Honey and this role is social because it is an opportunity to efficiently convey everything that Honey has to offer to new and current partners.
What You'll Do:
As a Partnerships Manager at Honey, you will:
- Directly manage a small team of direct reports (2-3 people)
- Work closely with Director to communicate needs of the team, strategy, and direction on projects. Identify new and existing partner opportunities making business decisions based on competitor landscape, seasonality and partner overall marketing goals with a member first mentality
- Lead efforts in digging into partner performance. Regularly monitor KPIs and other metrics to ensure all campaigns are fully optimized
- Log all updates through the Honey CMS, including all partner conversations through our Honey CRM (SalesForce)
- Strategically support the team with any ad hoc reports or projects
- Mentor and share best practices with other members of the Partnerships team and the company as a whole
- Provide world class customer service, responding to client emails quickly, ideally within 24 hours
- Act as first point of contact for your team when it comes to client communication / calls / emails
- Work across internal departments (product, engineering, growth, member experience) to ensure partners are fully supported and tracked
- Frequent travel with team to conferences, client meetings as directed by your Director
- Travel to LA HQ with team quarterly and as needed
- Have strong relationships with external parties (clients, network reps, agencies) as a representative of Honey (through emails, phone calls and conference travel) and be able to speak to the value Honey provides to each of these parties
- 4+ years of relevant experience (affiliate marketing, online marketing, sales/account management, performance marketing, ad tech)
- Excellent written, verbal and in-person communication skills
- A network of retailers, agency and networks reps who know and respect your work history
- A relationship driven (rather than transactional drive) mindset
- Problem solver with a contagiously positive attitude
- Management Experience
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
Flexible spending account (fsa)
Beginning in January 2020 we will be offering an FSA for all employees who choose to participate.
Our dental plan covers 50 - 100% of expenses depending on the procedure.
Life insurance is equal to 1X times an employee's annual salary.
Disability insurance covers 66% of annual salary.
Honey matches 100% up to 3% of employee contributions.
Honey is Restricted Stock Units to anyone who joins the team. Vesting occurs over a 4 year period with a 1-year cliff of 25%.
Honey's team fitness initiatives include In-office yoga, In-office fitness classes, sponsored race teams.
Job training & conferences
Honey offers employees professional development opportunities like Onsite training courses, The ability to attend job related conferences and seminars.
Lunch and learns
Honey hosts lunch and learn meetings weekly.
Honey at a glance
Honey focuses on Financial Services, E-Commerce, Retail, Marketplaces, and Coupons. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Boulder, London, and Santa Barbara. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees.