Stop wasting money – Honey finds you the Internet's best discount codes
Senior Product Manager, Growth
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards, and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we’re hiring! We are actively seeking a Senior Product Manager to join the Product Team in our Los Angeles office.
About the Role:
The Product Growth team is a group of tinkers who are both analytical and creative. Part hacker, part artist. We focus on leveling-up our customers and not the software. We believe that qualitative information is just as important as quantitative.
As a Growth Product Manager, you will be a consultant to our Product Leads by identifying, prototyping, and optimizing product adoption and usage through enhancing the customer experience. You will be pulling data and writing product requirements, along with creating the initial marketing copy or creative when needed.
The ideal candidate is excited by deriving product and marketing insights from our data. Additionally, they are technical enough to brainstorm with our engineering teams on the appropriate solutions that ultimately help our customers achieve their financial goals.
What You’ll Do:
As a Senior Product Manager, Growth at Honey, you will:
- Work closely with other product managers, analysts, engineers, and QA, as well as across the organization with marketing, revenue, and finance
- Collaborate with Product Leads on driving ideation, prioritization, and execution of product improvements that increase growth
- Apply your expertise in data mining, data analysis, and customer journey mapping to go beyond the numbers and find growth + engagement opportunities that help our customers achieve more
- Hypothesize, test, and optimize the customer experience lifecycle from acquisition through re-engagement
- Forecast revenue and strategic impact of identified and tested growth opportunities
- Utilize marketing channels like SEO, SEM, and email to grow acquisition, adoption, and improve retention along with re-engaging past customers
- Partner with QA and analysts to ensure growth momentum and enhance the quality of data
- Discover, follow, and share industry trends along with academic insights around user growth and behavioral economics to influence product changes
- 3+ years of experience building and shipping technology products on time and at scale
- 3+ years of experience with qualitative and quantitative statistical data analysis
- 3+ years of experience in eCommerce growth or marketing
- 1+ years of experience with SQL
- Experience analyzing, prioritizing, and optimizing to grow KPIs with minimal historical context
- Ability to be scrappy and navigate ambiguity with curiosity and zeal in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills to educate and influence
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
Flexible spending account (fsa)
Beginning in January 2020 we will be offering an FSA for all employees who choose to participate.
Our dental plan covers 50 - 100% of expenses depending on the procedure.
Life insurance is equal to 1X times an employee's annual salary.
Disability insurance covers 66% of annual salary.
Honey matches 100% up to 3% of employee contributions.
Honey is Restricted Stock Units to anyone who joins the team. Vesting occurs over a 4 year period with a 1-year cliff of 25%.
Honey's team fitness initiatives include In-office yoga, In-office fitness classes, sponsored race teams.
Job training & conferences
Honey offers employees professional development opportunities like Onsite training courses, The ability to attend job related conferences and seminars.
Lunch and learns
Honey hosts lunch and learn meetings weekly.
Honey at a glance
Honey focuses on Financial Services, E-Commerce, Retail, Marketplaces, and Coupons. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Boulder, London, and Santa Barbara. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees.