Stop wasting money – Honey finds you the Internet's best discount codes
Product Marketing Manager
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our team.
About The Role:
We're seeking a driven and dynamic Product Marketer to join the Growth team. Honey is in the business of creating innovative and free software products to help members save money via delivering them with user-friendly technology and supporting our customers (who we call members) with easy to use desktop and mobile products. In this role, you’ll help build a differentiated, defensible positioning for our product offerings and effective marketing strategies for delivering the consumer message. This is a highly cross-functional role, both within our growth team and the cross-functional teams including product and revenue teams.
What You’ll Do:
As a Product Marketing Manager at Honey, you will:
- Develop product positioning, value proposition, messaging, competitive differentiation, and go-to-market strategies for all Honey products
- Partner with Consumer Insights to develop a deep understanding of customers and create a compelling narrative to shape the customer journey for Honey
- Develop compelling positioning and messaging that differentiates and resonates in different environments
- Create breakthrough marketing campaigns working alongside media and creative teams that boost awareness and acquisition
- Collaborate with CRM to implement a customer lifecycle roadmap to deliver against key marketing and product initiatives
- Serve as the consumer voice in the product journey, collaborating with product teams to remove roadblock, enhance messaging and increase engagement
- Understand and report on changes to the broader market context including market shifts and external factors
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years relevant marketing experience, preferably in consumer product marketing, with quantifiable revenue responsibility
- Analytics: Use data to drive strategy, execution, and optimization
- Storytelling: Passion for crafting a compelling story that drives people to action
- Self-Starting: Eagerness to roll up your sleeves to get things done (even the unglamourous things)
- Curiosity: Desire to know everything about our members journeys
- Flexibility: Problem-solve in a fast-paced, self-driven environment
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
Flexible spending account (fsa)
Beginning in January 2020 we will be offering an FSA for all employees who choose to participate.
Our dental plan covers 50 - 100% of expenses depending on the procedure.
Life insurance is equal to 1X times an employee's annual salary.
Disability insurance covers 66% of annual salary.
Honey matches 100% up to 3% of employee contributions.
Honey is Restricted Stock Units to anyone who joins the team. Vesting occurs over a 4 year period with a 1-year cliff of 25%.
Honey's team fitness initiatives include In-office yoga, In-office fitness classes, sponsored race teams.
Job training & conferences
Honey offers employees professional development opportunities like Onsite training courses, The ability to attend job related conferences and seminars.
Lunch and learns
Honey hosts lunch and learn meetings weekly.
Honey at a glance
Honey focuses on Financial Services, E-Commerce, Retail, Marketplaces, and Coupons. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Boulder, London, and Santa Barbara. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees.