Stop wasting money – Honey finds you the Internet's best discount codes
Partnerships Associate, France
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring!
About The Role:
As a member of the UK Partnerships Team, you will help to successfully manage the expectations of our French merchant partners, affiliate networks, OPM’s/agencies and Honey users. Our goal is to maximize partner sales and commissions without sacrificing product quality or straying from the company vision. We must work closely with Tech, Product, Growth and the rest of the company to accomplish this. We are the public face of Honey and it is our goal to convey the value of Honey to new and current partners.
What You'll Do:
As a Partnerships Associate, France at Honey, you will:
- Work with the team to grow your portfolio of accounts, strengthen partner relationships and effectively convey the value of Honey to all external parties
- Provide unparalleled customer service - act on and respond to every partner email in a timely fashion, ideally in 24 hours
- Manage all logistics, meeting & call scheduling for your team's portfolio
- Create all presentations, reporting, other collateral for Partner calls and meetings, including pulling campaign wrap reports and associated insights
- Work with your paired Manager/Director to execute on ad hoc projects to improve portfolio health as directed
- Optimize merchant campaigns and performance to drive revenue growth and exceed goals
- Identify merchant and seasonal trends, surfacing opportunities and irregularities in portfolios
- Log all edits and new updates through the Honey CMS as well as partner conversations through Honey CRM
- Mentor and share best practices with other members of the Partnerships team and the company as a whole
- Communicate directly with merchant partners, predominantly via email, but approximately 20% will be calls and in-person meetings
- Occasional Travel to conferences / partner meetings as needed and approved by VP
- Relevant experience (affiliate marketing, online marketing, sales/account management, performance marketing, ad tech)
- Excellent written, verbal and in-person communication skills
- Organized and a natural learner
- Problem solver with a contagiously positive attitude
- Business fluency in French
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Flexible spending account (fsa)
Beginning in January 2020 we will be offering an FSA for all employees who choose to participate.
Our dental plan covers 50 - 100% of expenses depending on the procedure.
Life insurance is equal to 1X times an employee's annual salary.
Disability insurance covers 66% of annual salary.
Honey matches 100% up to 3% of employee contributions.
Honey is Restricted Stock Units to anyone who joins the team. Vesting occurs over a 4 year period with a 1-year cliff of 25%.
Honey's team fitness initiatives include In-office yoga, In-office fitness classes, sponsored race teams.
Job training & conferences
Honey offers employees professional development opportunities like Onsite training courses, The ability to attend job related conferences and seminars.
Lunch and learns
Honey hosts lunch and learn meetings weekly.
Honey at a glance
Honey focuses on Financial Services, E-Commerce, Retail, Marketplaces, and Coupons. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Boulder, London, and Santa Barbara. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees.