Stop wasting money – Honey finds you the Internet's best discount codes
What You'll Do:
As a Mobile Engineer at Honey, you will:
* Take product requirements from spec to production
* Design, build and maintain Honey applications for the iOS platform
* Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
* Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
* Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
* Help maintain code quality, best practices, proper organization, and automation
* You’ve been part of a team that has written and delivered an app successfully to Apple’s app store
* Experience with Git
* Experience with Cocoa Touch, React Native, or React.js
* Experience with offline storage, threading, or performance tuning in an iOS app
* Experience leveraging GraphQL APIs in an iOS app (via Apollo Client or similar)
* Experience with cloud message APIs and push notifications (through Firebase or similar)
* Experience with application monitoring tools and services like Sentry
* Experience in writing code, deployment, and debugging your applications in production
* A working understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
* Self-motivated to build and iterate in quick cycles
* Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
Bonus Points For:
* Experience working on MacOS and Safari App extensions
* Experience with Android
* Knowledge of Apple’s low-level C-based libraries
* Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc
* Familiarity with continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD)
* Familiarity with Fastlane and other mobile build pipeline tools
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
Flexible spending account (fsa)
Beginning in January 2020 we will be offering an FSA for all employees who choose to participate.
Our dental plan covers 50 - 100% of expenses depending on the procedure.
Life insurance is equal to 1X times an employee's annual salary.
Disability insurance covers 66% of annual salary.
Honey matches 100% up to 3% of employee contributions.
Honey is Restricted Stock Units to anyone who joins the team. Vesting occurs over a 4 year period with a 1-year cliff of 25%.
Honey's team fitness initiatives include In-office yoga, In-office fitness classes, sponsored race teams.
Job training & conferences
Honey offers employees professional development opportunities like Onsite training courses, The ability to attend job related conferences and seminars.
Lunch and learns
Honey hosts lunch and learn meetings weekly.
Honey at a glance
Honey focuses on Financial Services, E-Commerce, Retail, Marketplaces, and Coupons. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Boulder, London, and Santa Barbara. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees.