Stop wasting money – Honey finds you the Internet's best discount codes
Senior Search Engineer
What You’ll Do:
As a Search Engineer at Honey, you will:
* Refine and tune Search algorithms
* Create Machine Learning models
* Define SOPs for model productionalization
* Create performance metrics and alerts for Elasticsearch
* Provide high level guidance for an ELK stack
* 5+ years of experience with search related technologies (Elasticsearch, Lucene, etc.)
* Production level development experience with Natural Language Processing.
* Skills related to Artificial Intelligence Learning (Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Distributed Computing, Machine Learning)
* Solid understanding of core computer science fundamentals and distributed systems.
* Big Data processing experience
* Exposure to microservices architecture
* Working knowledge of NoSQL technologies such as BigTable and BigQuery
* You enjoy analyzing and then solving problems, and naturally like to research, diagnose, and troubleshoot issues
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics preferred
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
Flexible spending account (fsa)
Beginning in January 2020 we will be offering an FSA for all employees who choose to participate.
Our dental plan covers 50 - 100% of expenses depending on the procedure.
Life insurance is equal to 1X times an employee's annual salary.
Disability insurance covers 66% of annual salary.
Honey matches 100% up to 3% of employee contributions.
Honey is Restricted Stock Units to anyone who joins the team. Vesting occurs over a 4 year period with a 1-year cliff of 25%.
Honey's team fitness initiatives include In-office yoga, In-office fitness classes, sponsored race teams.
Job training & conferences
Honey offers employees professional development opportunities like Onsite training courses, The ability to attend job related conferences and seminars.
Lunch and learns
Honey hosts lunch and learn meetings weekly.
Honey at a glance
Honey focuses on Financial Services, E-Commerce, Retail, Marketplaces, and Coupons. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Boulder, London, and Santa Barbara. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees.