Stop wasting money – Honey finds you the Internet's best discount codes
About the Role:
For the first 3-6 months, you can expect to be working alongside an experienced PM here to deliver smaller projects and features while building a deep foundational understanding of our users, products, and strategic vision. As you demonstrate success in your role, your scope of responsibility will quickly grow to fully own individual products and eventually product areas.
What You’ll Do:
As a Product Manager at Honey, you will:
* Translate the company’s vision into a thoughtfully prioritized, executable plan to get your products from MVP to 100x
* Work closely with developers, designers, stakeholders, QA, analytics, and other product teams to take ideas from concept to launch
* Use an effective combination of research, data, and product intuition to make timely decisions
* Understand deeply the “why” behind everything we do and instill that understanding across all levels of the organization
* Serve as a communication hub and facilitate collaboration across teams and departments related to your products
* At least 3-5 years of experience building and shipping technology products at scale
* A reputation of being the smartest person in the room, with the humility to realize you won’t always be
* A natural, deep curiosity that drives you to learn, investigate, and constantly ask why
* Expert communication skills, including the ability to persuade and inspire, a knack for breaking down complex technical concepts, and a proactive attitude towards knowledge sharing
* Strong sense of ownership and a "whatever it takes" attitude towards getting stuff done
* Boundless creativity when it comes to generating ideas, but an understanding that execution is what ultimately matters
* Comfort with ambiguity, and an instinct for moving quickly
* The inclination to get your hands dirty, from building mockups to help communicate your ideas to writing your own SQL to understand our data
* A strong growth mindset, unwavering grit, and an appetite for being constantly pushed beyond your comfort zone
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
Flexible spending account (fsa)
Beginning in January 2020 we will be offering an FSA for all employees who choose to participate.
Our dental plan covers 50 - 100% of expenses depending on the procedure.
Life insurance is equal to 1X times an employee's annual salary.
Disability insurance covers 66% of annual salary.
Honey matches 100% up to 3% of employee contributions.
Honey is Restricted Stock Units to anyone who joins the team. Vesting occurs over a 4 year period with a 1-year cliff of 25%.
Honey's team fitness initiatives include In-office yoga, In-office fitness classes, sponsored race teams.
Job training & conferences
Honey offers employees professional development opportunities like Onsite training courses, The ability to attend job related conferences and seminars.
Lunch and learns
Honey hosts lunch and learn meetings weekly.
Honey at a glance
Honey focuses on Financial Services, E-Commerce, Retail, Marketplaces, and Coupons. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Boulder, London, and Santa Barbara. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees.