Stop wasting money – Honey finds you the Internet's best discount codes
Senior Front End Engineer
What You'll Do:
As a Senior Front End Engineer at Honey, you will:
* Working with React helping build and improve our browser extension, website, and many of our other products
* Helping build our mobile experiences in React Native
* React best practices
* Experience with React (or similar eg. Angular), Express, or ES6
* 3+ years of HTML & CSS
* Experience using React Native is a plus!
* Self-motivated to build and iterate in quick cycles
* Bonus points for GraphQL and Apollo
* Bonus points for test automation and test-driven development experience
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
Flexible spending account (fsa)
Beginning in January 2020 we will be offering an FSA for all employees who choose to participate.
Our dental plan covers 50 - 100% of expenses depending on the procedure.
Life insurance is equal to 1X times an employee's annual salary.
Disability insurance covers 66% of annual salary.
Honey matches 100% up to 3% of employee contributions.
Honey is Restricted Stock Units to anyone who joins the team. Vesting occurs over a 4 year period with a 1-year cliff of 25%.
Honey's team fitness initiatives include In-office yoga, In-office fitness classes, sponsored race teams.
Job training & conferences
Honey offers employees professional development opportunities like Onsite training courses, The ability to attend job related conferences and seminars.
Lunch and learns
Honey hosts lunch and learn meetings weekly.
Honey at a glance
Honey focuses on Financial Services, E-Commerce, Retail, Marketplaces, and Coupons. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Boulder, London, and Santa Barbara. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees.