Stop wasting money – Honey finds you the Internet's best discount codes
Senior Data Analyst, Product
About The Team:
We work closely with the Product and Engineering teams to dig into data and try to predict and quantify user behavior, map out certain consumer journeys, and decide on what features to push to production. We work closely with one another but also have autonomy in getting to work on projects that interest us as it relates to business needs.
What You'll Do:
As a Senior Data Analyst at Honey, you will:
* Create, measure, and analyze various KPIs to inform decisions and support recommendations across the company
* Innovate! Implement innovative quantitative analyses, try new data wrangling techniques, and experiment with new visualization tools
* Work with other analysts to build tools and set processes to automate data analyses
* Work closely with the product and engineering departments to understand, solve, and anticipate their analytics needs
* Foster a culture of transparency: act as the main liaison between other departments to ensure data accuracy and uniform understanding of key metrics
* Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
* At least 4 years of experience with dashboarding tools like Tableau or similar (Periscope Data is a plus)
* At least 4 years of experience with SQL (BigQuery and MySQL is a plus)
* Ability to take vague requirements and transform them into concise deliverables
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and a fast-paced environment
* Strong working knowledge of Python, R, and/or D3 is a plus
* Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics or similar
* Prior experience at a tech company is a plus
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
Flexible spending account (fsa)
Beginning in January 2020 we will be offering an FSA for all employees who choose to participate.
Our dental plan covers 50 - 100% of expenses depending on the procedure.
Life insurance is equal to 1X times an employee's annual salary.
Disability insurance covers 66% of annual salary.
Honey matches 100% up to 3% of employee contributions.
Honey is Restricted Stock Units to anyone who joins the team. Vesting occurs over a 4 year period with a 1-year cliff of 25%.
Honey's team fitness initiatives include In-office yoga, In-office fitness classes, sponsored race teams.
Job training & conferences
Honey offers employees professional development opportunities like Onsite training courses, The ability to attend job related conferences and seminars.
Lunch and learns
Honey hosts lunch and learn meetings weekly.
Honey at a glance
Honey focuses on Financial Services, E-Commerce, Retail, Marketplaces, and Coupons. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Boulder, London, and Santa Barbara. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees.