Stop wasting money – Honey finds you the Internet's best discount codes
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
What sets us apart
* Our developers embrace new technology as we rapid prototype and tackle scaling issues so our testers are constantly challenged with testing new technology
* We understand the importance of how automation compliments manual testing, and all our QA Engineers are required, and given a portion of their work time to contribute to automation in addition to manual testing.
* We provide training outside your core competency and expect our testers to grow and be able to test any product or component.
* We are growing fast and looking for individuals and leaders that want to take ownership of the quality of products
* We use industry relevant open-source automation technology that you can grow your technical skills on
What we are looking for:
* Motivated self-learners that ask the question "Why is something built this way?"
* Testers that can be flexible with process and constantly improving their abilities and surroundings
* Testers that can quickly learn a new product with minimal documentation, different test experience is a plus
* Python coding and familiarity with Pytest framework is directly related to advancement, but we are also looking for those with CS background or coding school that can quickly learn the Python automation stack.
* Mobile App testing experience in addition to website and extension test experience is a plus, but comfort in testing different products and mediums is a must.
* Title and pay to commensurate with experience
Flexible spending account (fsa)
Beginning in January 2020 we will be offering an FSA for all employees who choose to participate.
Our dental plan covers 50 - 100% of expenses depending on the procedure.
Life insurance is equal to 1X times an employee's annual salary.
Disability insurance covers 66% of annual salary.
Honey matches 100% up to 3% of employee contributions.
Honey is Restricted Stock Units to anyone who joins the team. Vesting occurs over a 4 year period with a 1-year cliff of 25%.
Honey's team fitness initiatives include In-office yoga, In-office fitness classes, sponsored race teams.
Job training & conferences
Honey offers employees professional development opportunities like Onsite training courses, The ability to attend job related conferences and seminars.
Lunch and learns
Honey hosts lunch and learn meetings weekly.
Honey at a glance
Honey focuses on Financial Services, E-Commerce, Retail, Marketplaces, and Coupons. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Boulder, London, and Santa Barbara. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees.