Stop wasting money – Honey finds you the Internet's best discount codes
Systems Quality Engineer
What You'll Do:
* Integrate existing and upcoming Honey products with new and existing merchants
* Optimize merchant integrations and improve Honey user experiences
* Detect and resolve challenges that impact Honey revenue
* Quickly learn and ramp up on training provided.
* Formal training in Code School or similar
* Self-motivated and able to quickly learn the technical training, tools, and process.
* Upbeat attitude and problem-solving mindset
Flexible spending account (fsa)
Beginning in January 2020 we will be offering an FSA for all employees who choose to participate.
Our dental plan covers 50 - 100% of expenses depending on the procedure.
Life insurance is equal to 1X times an employee's annual salary.
Disability insurance covers 66% of annual salary.
Honey matches 100% up to 3% of employee contributions.
Honey is Restricted Stock Units to anyone who joins the team. Vesting occurs over a 4 year period with a 1-year cliff of 25%.
Honey's team fitness initiatives include In-office yoga, In-office fitness classes, sponsored race teams.
Job training & conferences
Honey offers employees professional development opportunities like Onsite training courses, The ability to attend job related conferences and seminars.
Lunch and learns
Honey hosts lunch and learn meetings weekly.
Honey at a glance
Honey focuses on Financial Services, E-Commerce, Retail, Marketplaces, and Coupons. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Boulder, London, and Santa Barbara. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees.