Stop wasting money – Honey finds you the Internet's best discount codes
Security Software Engineer
What You'll Do:
As a Security Software Engineer at Honey, you will:
* Collaborate with fellow Honey engineers on secure development techniques
* Execute on the design and development of specialized cybersecurity tools and applications
* Assist in organizational security assessments and defining secure processes
* Building and implementing PCI compliant standards within current and new systems
* Experience with intrusion detection systems (i.e. Snort)
* Experience with Pen Testing
* Experience with different forms of data analysis
* Strong problem-solving skills and ability to make decisions based on raw data
Bonus Points For:
* Experience with Web and/or Mobile app security
* Experience developing automation of security tools and software
* Experience with Incident response/post-breach investigation
* Experience with security tools i.e. Nessus, Snort, or Sysdig
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
Flexible spending account (fsa)
Beginning in January 2020 we will be offering an FSA for all employees who choose to participate.
Our dental plan covers 50 - 100% of expenses depending on the procedure.
Life insurance is equal to 1X times an employee's annual salary.
Disability insurance covers 66% of annual salary.
Honey matches 100% up to 3% of employee contributions.
Honey is Restricted Stock Units to anyone who joins the team. Vesting occurs over a 4 year period with a 1-year cliff of 25%.
Honey's team fitness initiatives include In-office yoga, In-office fitness classes, sponsored race teams.
Job training & conferences
Honey offers employees professional development opportunities like Onsite training courses, The ability to attend job related conferences and seminars.
Lunch and learns
Honey hosts lunch and learn meetings weekly.
Honey at a glance
Honey focuses on Financial Services, E-Commerce, Retail, Marketplaces, and Coupons. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Boulder, London, and Santa Barbara. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees.