Stop wasting money – Honey finds you the Internet's best discount codes
Software Developer in Test
What sets us apart
* Our developers embrace new technology as we rapid prototype and tackle scaling issues so our automation engineers are constantly evolving and improving our frameworks to increase automation coverage
* In addition to spending 90%+ time working on automation, they also mentor the QA Engineers and are gatekeepers to the automation code
* Our Automation Engineers are not tied to specific products and contribute to automation across multiple products exposing them to different technologies.
* We are growing fast and have opportunities for individuals and leaders that want to take ownership of multiple areas of our products
What we are looking for:
* Motivated self-learners that ask the question "Why is something built this way?" and actively seek to improve things
* Testers that can be flexible with process and are comfortable context switching
* Testers that actively level up their skills and seeks ways to improve their test efficiency
* Testers that can quickly learn a new technology or product with minimal guidance and documentation
* Python coding and familiarity with Pytest framework are directly related to advancement, so we are looking for those with CS background or coding training that can quickly learn our Python automation stack.
* Mobile App automation experience in addition to website and extension automation experience is a plus, but comfort in automating different products and mediums is a must.
* Title and pay to commensurate with experience
Flexible spending account (fsa)
Beginning in January 2020 we will be offering an FSA for all employees who choose to participate.
Our dental plan covers 50 - 100% of expenses depending on the procedure.
Life insurance is equal to 1X times an employee's annual salary.
Disability insurance covers 66% of annual salary.
Honey matches 100% up to 3% of employee contributions.
Honey is Restricted Stock Units to anyone who joins the team. Vesting occurs over a 4 year period with a 1-year cliff of 25%.
Honey's team fitness initiatives include In-office yoga, In-office fitness classes, sponsored race teams.
Job training & conferences
Honey offers employees professional development opportunities like Onsite training courses, The ability to attend job related conferences and seminars.
Lunch and learns
Honey hosts lunch and learn meetings weekly.
Honey at a glance
Honey focuses on Financial Services, E-Commerce, Retail, Marketplaces, and Coupons. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Boulder, London, and Santa Barbara. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees.