Stop wasting money – Honey finds you the Internet's best discount codes
Senior Product Manager
We’re growing and shipping software quickly - this person will need to execute just as quickly.
What You'll Do:
* Translate the company’s vision into an executable plan
* Collaborate on product requirements with the team and our customers, then bring that plan to market
* Apply research, analytics, and intuition to determine product direction
* Work alongside engineering to ensure the requirements are built to spec, deployed to a quality level, and provide the results you predicted
* Experience taking ideas from conception to release for both mobile and web products
* Extensive experience working with Engineering and Growth teams
* Experience working in a startup and iterating in quick cycles
* Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes
Flexible spending account (fsa)
Beginning in January 2020 we will be offering an FSA for all employees who choose to participate.
Our dental plan covers 50 - 100% of expenses depending on the procedure.
Life insurance is equal to 1X times an employee's annual salary.
Disability insurance covers 66% of annual salary.
Honey matches 100% up to 3% of employee contributions.
Honey is Restricted Stock Units to anyone who joins the team. Vesting occurs over a 4 year period with a 1-year cliff of 25%.
Honey's team fitness initiatives include In-office yoga, In-office fitness classes, sponsored race teams.
Job training & conferences
Honey offers employees professional development opportunities like Onsite training courses, The ability to attend job related conferences and seminars.
Lunch and learns
Honey hosts lunch and learn meetings weekly.
Honey at a glance
Honey focuses on Financial Services, E-Commerce, Retail, Marketplaces, and Coupons. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Boulder, London, and Santa Barbara. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees.