Data-driven project management and procurement for CRE owners and managers
We believe that close collaboration of our development team is an absolute necessity - this enables us to iterate quickly while maintaining a high standard of quality for the product. We encourage all engineers to bring new and innovative solutions to help raise the bar for the team. Many of us are passionate about a particular layer of the stack, but we value willingness to navigate and deeply understand the entire application.
* Spec and build impactful features alongside our design and product teams
* Ensure a pleasant user experience across all devices
* Contribute to our UI toolkit
* Work in an agile environment
* Passion for frontend architecture and performance
* Demonstrate commitment to well-tested code (not just high coverage but effective tests)
* Show interest in mobile-first design
* Bonus points: You are an open source contributor or have side projects that you are proud of
* Computer Science Bachelor's/Master's degree or equivalent practical experience
* At least 3+ years of professional software engineering work experience
* TypeScript experience or interest in moving to TypeScript
* Competitive compensation package
* Stock options
* Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance
* Commuter benefits
* Flexible vacation policy
* Weekly catered lunches. Happy hours, parties, and quarterly off-sites
* Gym discounts and numerous other perks
Why consider working at Honest Buildings?
* You get to work with a group of 100+ talented teammates with backgrounds from Tishman Speyer, McKinsey, Urban Compass, Goldman Sachs, Facebook, Doberman, Equinox, Warby Parker, ChartBeat, CoStar, Cornell and Columbia.
* We've raised more than $47m from top investors, including Thrive Capital and global real estate owners.
* We have lots of fun and have great startup perks, but we’re playing to win.
* You'll be tasked with great responsibility and asked to make a huge difference.
* You’ll get to work on a fascinating problem in one of the largest sectors of the economy. Real estate / construction is one of the last big markets to be impacted by the onslaught of technological change and is ripe for disruption. We're using data science and a thoughtful top-down enterprise network strategy to do it.
* Buildings are an incredibly important sector that affect the way we all live, work, and play and have a huge impact on the natural environment. You will have an opportunity to work closely with the owners and developers who shape the built environment we all experience every day. All from New York City, the capital of the global real estate industry.
Be well. stay well.
Procore provides one hundred percent healthcare for employees (medical, dental, vision).
Planning for retirement
We believe in setting our team members up for success—both short and long-term! Procore provides a 401k with contribution.
But that's not all...
With Procore you'll receive long term disability, life insurance, and extended maternity/paternity leave, not to mention a family-friendly campus!
When you become a member of the Procore team, you have the opportunity to take ownership in Procore with our employee equity plans. Not only will you take pride in your work, but it becomes an investment in building your company.
Procore values time
Need to take a vacation? Or maybe you just need a mental break? Procore provides value-driven paid time off. No accruals, no "use it or lose it" game playing with your vacation bank, just straight up openness, ownership, and optimism.
More wags than barks
Honestly, how can you not smile when a friendly face welcomes you with wags and a slobbery hello? Our dog-friendly offices mean you can bring your furry best friend to work with you.
Employee enrichment program
You are more than a chair-filler or cubicle zombie. You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions both personally and professionally. We offer classes and programs to help you develop YOU.
Honest Buildings at a glance
Honest Buildings focuses on SaaS, Predictive Analytics, Commercial Real Estate, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and New York City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Honest Buildings has raised $30.25M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2017.