Data-driven project management and procurement for CRE owners and managers
Strategic Relationship Director
* Meet and exceed assigned quarterly and annual revenue targets.
* Partner with cross-departmental teams to create a revenue-achievement plan for entire book of business.
* Ensure that Honest Buildings maintains strong executive-level relationships within assigned book of business.
* Be a Strategic Leader within assigned team.
* Utilize team resources to ensure achievement of customer goals and uncover appropriate expansion opportunities.
* Deeply understand each client’s business including key initiatives, business models, key operating statistics, high-level technical architectures, and company organizational structure to build strategic account plans.
* Generate expansion opportunities (upsells and cross-sells) while delivering on quarterly and annual targets within assigned accounts.
* Conduct bi-annual strategic business reviews with customers to align on goals, and identify areas for expansion.
* Proactively lead a joint department-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
* Accurately manage renewals, activities, pipeline and forecast within Salesforce.
* Develop an internal shared Account Plan with CSM for successful day-to-day management of each account and account health maintenance.
* 4-6 years of SaaS Sales or Account Management.
* Experience navigating a wide-range of sophisticated contracts & legal discussions.
* Ability to rapidly develop and deliver creative business solutions for complex business problems.
* Ability to manage a sales cycle from beginning through completion.
* Strong presentation skills and ability to establish credibility with C-level executives.
* Excellent written, verbal communication, and relationship management skills.
NICE TO HAVE
* Proven success in exceeding sales quotas within an existing book of business.
* History of closing >$150K deals on a regular basis.
* Strong understanding of the CRE industry.
* Competitive salary
* Stock options
* Comprehensive insurance options
* Commuter Benefits
* Be a serious player in a market that is massively larger than others you may know ($4.5Tn in CRE vs. $1.5Tn in E-Commerce, $100Bn's in Transportation)
* Flexible vacation policy
* Unlimited snacks and drinks
* Free Lunch Fridays, catered every week
* An open, sunny workspace with great views
* Strong office culture
* Happy hours, parties, and quarterly off-sites--Great office culture!
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER WORKING AT HONEST BUILDINGS?
* You get to work with a group of 80+ talented teammates with backgrounds from Tishman Speyer, McKinsey, Urban Compass, Goldman Sachs, Facebook, Doberman, Equinox, Warby Parker, ChartBeat, CoStar, Cornell and Columbia. We're only 80 people today but we're on the precipice of a big expansion. Come be a part of helping to shape it!
* We've raised more than $47 million from top investors, including Thrive Capital and global real estate owners.
* We have lots of fun and have great startup perks, but we’re playing to win.
* You'll be tasked with great responsibility and make a huge difference.
* You’ll get to work on a fascinating problem in one of the largest sectors of the economy. Real estate / construction is one of the last big markets to be impacted by the onslaught of technological change and is ripe for disruption. We're using data science and a thoughtful top-down enterprise network strategy to do it.
* You will have an opportunity to work closely with the owners and developers who shape the built environment we all experience every day. All from New York City, the capital of the global real estate industry
Be well. stay well.
Procore provides one hundred percent healthcare for employees (medical, dental, vision).
Planning for retirement
We believe in setting our team members up for success—both short and long-term! Procore provides a 401k with contribution.
But that's not all...
With Procore you'll receive long term disability, life insurance, and extended maternity/paternity leave, not to mention a family-friendly campus!
When you become a member of the Procore team, you have the opportunity to take ownership in Procore with our employee equity plans. Not only will you take pride in your work, but it becomes an investment in building your company.
Procore values time
Need to take a vacation? Or maybe you just need a mental break? Procore provides value-driven paid time off. No accruals, no "use it or lose it" game playing with your vacation bank, just straight up openness, ownership, and optimism.
More wags than barks
Honestly, how can you not smile when a friendly face welcomes you with wags and a slobbery hello? Our dog-friendly offices mean you can bring your furry best friend to work with you.
Employee enrichment program
You are more than a chair-filler or cubicle zombie. You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions both personally and professionally. We offer classes and programs to help you develop YOU.
Honest Buildings at a glance
Honest Buildings focuses on SaaS, Predictive Analytics, Commercial Real Estate, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and New York City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Honest Buildings has raised $30.25M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2017.