Data-driven project management and procurement for CRE owners and managers
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Account Executive with experience selling technology or other services over the phone, by email, via web-based presentations and in person. You will be responsible for managing a set list of named target accounts and proactively hunting and closing new business within them. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas.
* Deliver monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets within a named list of target account
* Use an Account Based Marketing approach to prospect into and nurture your list of target accounts; Strategically work with BDRs and Marketing to ensure a ABM approach
* Manage the entire sales cycle from opportunity to close
* Present products to prospective clients with involvement from Solutions Engineers, Customer Success, and leadership resources
* Accurately manage activities, pipeline and forecast within CRM system (Salesforce.com)
* Manage 15-25 in-flight opportunities at any given time with a value between $50k and $150k ARR
* Demonstrate a consistent approach to sales outreach, follow up and closing business
* Clearly communicate our value proposition to prospects, including C-level executives, via the phone and in person
* Possess a comprehensive understanding of Honest Buildings solutions and connect that knowledge directly to customer ROI
* 3+ years in a SaaS Account Executive role
* Experience with managing a set list of ~100 target accounts
* History of exceeding quota
* Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
* Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
* Organizational and time-management skills
* A business acumen
* Enthusiastic and passionate
* 4 year college degree
* Demonstrated history of being a self starter
* Knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
* Competitive compensation package
* Stock options
* Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance
* Commuter Benefits
* Flexible vacation policy
* Weekly catered lunches, happy hours, parties, and quarterly off-sites
* Gym discounts and numerous other perks
WHY CONSIDER WORKING AT HONEST BUILDINGS?
* You get to work with a group of 80+ talented teammates with backgrounds from Tishman Speyer, McKinsey, Urban Compass, Goldman Sachs, Facebook, Doberman, Equinox, Warby Parker, ChartBeat, CoStar, Cornell and Columbia.
* We've raised more than $47m from top investors, including Thrive Capital and global real estate owners.
* We have lots of fun and have great startup perks, but we’re playing to win.
* You'll be tasked with great responsibility and make a huge difference.
* You’ll get to work on a fascinating problem in one of the largest sectors of the economy. Real estate / construction is one of the last big markets to be impacted by the onslaught of technological change and is ripe for disruption. We're using data science and a thoughtful top-down enterprise network strategy to do it.
* Buildings are an incredibly important sector that affect the way we all live, work, and play and have a huge impact on the natural environment. You will have an opportunity to work closely with the owners and developers who shape the built environment we all experience every day. All from New York City, the capital of the global real estate industry.
Be well. stay well.
Procore provides one hundred percent healthcare for employees (medical, dental, vision).
Planning for retirement
We believe in setting our team members up for success—both short and long-term! Procore provides a 401k with contribution.
But that's not all...
With Procore you'll receive long term disability, life insurance, and extended maternity/paternity leave, not to mention a family-friendly campus!
When you become a member of the Procore team, you have the opportunity to take ownership in Procore with our employee equity plans. Not only will you take pride in your work, but it becomes an investment in building your company.
Procore values time
Need to take a vacation? Or maybe you just need a mental break? Procore provides value-driven paid time off. No accruals, no "use it or lose it" game playing with your vacation bank, just straight up openness, ownership, and optimism.
More wags than barks
Honestly, how can you not smile when a friendly face welcomes you with wags and a slobbery hello? Our dog-friendly offices mean you can bring your furry best friend to work with you.
Employee enrichment program
You are more than a chair-filler or cubicle zombie. You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions both personally and professionally. We offer classes and programs to help you develop YOU.
Honest Buildings at a glance
Honest Buildings focuses on SaaS, Predictive Analytics, Commercial Real Estate, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and New York City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Honest Buildings has raised $30.25M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2017.