Co-living packages for students
Senior developer to oversee ground-up web platform build (technical co-founder possibility))$40k – $120k • % – 30.0%
Entrepreneurial, experienced full-stack developer/ potential tech co-founder sought for a ground-up build of a validated product, solving interesting problems, within a sizeable market and a clear path to scale.
About the platform/ company:
Homie Co offers student accommodation at rates previously unattainable to students, via turn-key rental/furniture packages, entirely online.
Homie Co boasts partnerships and pre-commitment from a number of Australia's largest tertiary institutions and residential property developers.
An MVP has been built with Angular, Node.js and MySQL on GCP, however, depending on time that could be saved long-term, I could be convinced on another tech stack.
Brochure depicting our Waterloo-based test-accommodation product: www.bit.ly/homiecowaterloo
Say hello if:
- You're somewhat of a perfectionist when it comes to code-quality, technology choice and scalability
- You have a strong work ethic and would essentially be good enough to build this by yourself (if not for the significant advantages involved in pairing up with the right co-founder)
- You'd like to join a proven entrepreneur on building a pre-validated product, solving sizeable problems in a sizeable market, with a clear path to scale
- You're able to relocate to or work from Sydney's Sydney Startup Hub
Ideally you have:
- 4+ years of commercial coding experience, especially Node.js, React/Angular or Vue, MySQL or Postgres
- Experience both working with startups, and building platforms from the ground-up
Full market-salary VS equity VS combination of both options available.
Intention: Begin working together on a contract basis, test the relationship/output, and determine the structure/ offer from there.
You’ll be working alongside:
Marcus, the current sole founder of the company - Marcus has previously housed over 2000 international students across a portfolio of properties and deeply understands the problems Homie Co can solve.
As a sole founder in prior ventures, Marcus has also previously built Australia's most transacted upon webiste among small business', Bizz Buzz, and built and sold the Australia's first national dry-cleaning service, Pinstripe:
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Homie Co at a glance
Homie Co focuses on E-Commerce Platforms, Rental Housing, University Students, and Accomodation. Their company has offices in Sydney. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://underconstruction.com