Sales Development Representative (B2B)£25k – £35k
Homewings is a young, tech and innovation focused company that is the one-stop-shop destination for any property host, landlord or operator to get their property designed, furnished and installed. We have designed and delivered 1000’s of rooms across the UK and Europe, with projects ranging from single apartments to buildings with 200 units. We are a team of account managers, interior designers, project managers, procurement specialists and operational whizzes who team together to deliver great designs, great products and a seamless delivery and installation. Our proprietary tech platform allows us to deliver these services more efficiently and effectively, and makes it easy for our clients to collaborate with us and oversee their projects.
Our headquarters are in London, but you’d be joining a young and international team with various people and projects being located in other European cities.
Homewings is looking for an ambitious Sales Development Representative who wants to get in on one of London’s most exciting startups!
You’ll report into the Head of Sales and will be driving sales traction and closing, working collaboratively with our talented team of project managers, marketing gurus and designers as we all work to impact the industry. You’ll be an integral member of the sales team with great potential to develop within a high growth business.
The right person is a team-player with industry experience and passion for design and real estate. We are looking for candidates with a growth mindset and flexible attitude to drive growth in both Homewings and the industry.
● Using various client sales methods to execute our go-to-market strategy and secure the sale in order to meet sales targets and grow Homewings project pipeline.
● Drive tremendous quantity and quality of outbound contact every single day (calls, emails, meeting scheduling and proposals) to our target clients.
● Leverage Homewings network to establish connections to new customer accounts.
● Master the CRM system to maintain and report on activity and metrics.
● Own and lead rigorous research as you identify key decision-makers and reach out with personalised and effective messaging.
● Develop far beyond the role, including building playbooks to scale our sales outreach and help grow the business.
● Collaborate and liaise across our teams of project management, design, procurement and fulfilment operations. .
ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS
● You have a genuine interest in Interior Design and Real Estate
● You’re experienced in Sales, lead Generation with a foundation understanding of sales business development to add value immediately
● Your presence, positivity, and drive inspire others to step up their game
● You never say, “that’s not my job” - you take full ownership and responsibility over outcomes.
● You have a growth mindset and communicate effectively
● You’re not afraid to say, “I don’t know - but I’ll figure it out, fast.”
● You’re a force of nature that gets the job done no matter what it takes.
● You push yourself (and our company) persistently to be better than you were yesterday
● You are solution focused with an optimistic attitude that enables you to overcome business challenges
● Full time based at our London Office
● Salary- based on experience
● Homewings Package for all Employees
● Team Gatherings
● Open and Creative Workspace