Online interior design platform
Marketing and Partnerships Manager (B2B)£25k – £45k • 0.0% – 1.0%
Marketing and Partnerships Manager (B2B)
As the Marketing and partnership manager you will help drive top-of-funnel acquisition. You will drive initiatives that focus on raising the awareness of Homewings, creating effective nurturing programmes and driving acquisition. It’s a unique opportunity for an energetic, enthusiastic and focused self-starter who is ready to roll up their sleeves, get creative and make their mark in a fast-growing company.
You will be expected to be a problem solver, managing activities, being strong at analysis and reporting in order to make quickly but well informed decisions. Testing and learning quickly are key components of this role.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Homewings sales team to grow the Homewings brand.
- Develop deeper partnerships with our existing accounts
- Build brand recognition in specific b2b channels
- Write aspirational content that speaks to different target audiences
- Manage all facets of content and brand marketing; from Before & After content writing and photoshoot management, to ideating & executing innovative cross-channel campaigns.
- Build and nurture strategic partnerships and think of innovative ways of reaching potential clients through partnership and co-branded activities.
-Experience of B2B lead generation using various digital channels
An experienced content writer/creator.
- Fluent in data, numbers and not afraid of sales activities.
- Strong understanding of social media marketing.
- A resourceful self-starter that is never satisfied with 'good enough', and loves a steep learning curve.
- Passionate about what we are building here at Homewings, and an interest in interior design.
- Native or fluent English speaker with excellent written and verbal skills.
- A people-person who enjoys working within a team.
- Able to build professional relationships naturally - reliable and consistent
- Photoshop and/or Indesign experience is a nice-to-have.