Sell your home faster and for more money
Strategic Relationships Manager - California
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight’s technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You are based in the great State of California. Real Estate is an industry that you feel incredibly passionate about. You have a sincere appreciation for the hustle of real estate agents and care about a quality consumer experience for their home buying/selling clients. You're personable, easy to connect with, and are often complimented on your ability to network and build relationships with those around you. Your exuberant and self-starter personality has allowed you to thrive as a hunter sales person and a master account manager in the past. You’re most fulfilled when exercising your entrepreneurial spirit and you love a good challenge as you see it as an opportunity to show off your abilities. The thought of making a noticeable and important impact at a fast-paced tech company excites you!
What You’ll Do Here
- Achieve real estate agent engagement across your state by actively reaching out to agents and traveling to various real estate events such as trade shows and industry gatherings.
- Do whatever it takes to develop and manage relationships with top real estate agents including cold-calling, managing appointments, and in-person meetings.
- Understand and appreciate the needs and wants of real estate agents and brokers and thoughtfully introduce them to HomeLight products that will benefit their business
- Familiarize yourself with an agents ecosystem to determine how HomeLight products can fit into their operations
- Increase agent participation with HomeLight and our products.
- Manage enterprise level agent accounts with weekly/monthly meetings
- 5+ years of relevant business experience, with 2+ years of experience in business development/sales
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated success in selling to real estate agents as well as building and fostering cherished relationships with them
- Proven ability to develop opportunities from ideation to execution
- Extreme initiative, self-management, and organization skills
- Experience in real estate, real estate tech, or a high-growth company a plus
- An active network of real estate agents, ideally in California is a huge plus!
You'll receive medical, dental, and vision benefits to keep you in tip top shape.
Our parental leave policy includes time for new parents to bond with their baby. We also reimburse childcare for a date night each quarter so parents can take time to reconnect.
Fully stocked kitchen
We provide a variety of healthy snacks and beverages so you can focus on great work.
We provide reimbursement for monthly wellness activities and organize office-wide quarterly group wellness events.
Our offices in San Francisco, Phoenix and Seattle are centrally located, close to public transportation, spacious and fun.
Enjoy team events from happy hours to poker nights that help us bond and grow together.
Work life balance
Sometimes staying energized means getting away for a bit. Our PTO program helps you take the time you need to recharge. After reaching your 4th work anniversary, we'll encourage you to take a sabbatical leave for an opportunity to refresh.
HomeLight at a glance
HomeLight focuses on Real Estate, Marketplaces, Reviews and Recommendations, Local Services, and Property Management. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Seattle, and Tempe. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, HomeLight has raised $210.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.