Sell your home faster and for more money
Strategic Operations Analyst
HomeLight’s vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying. We provide software and services to home buyers, sellers, and real estate agents including HomeLight Agent Matching, the investor matching platform Simple Sale, HomeLight Home Loans, and HomeLight Closing Services. Each year, HomeLight helps hundreds of thousands of clients connect with top real estate agents, and it facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform.
Who You Are
You are a high-performing Strategic Operations professional with a passion for data, analytics, growth and strategy. You also have an eagerness to join a fast-paced tech startup!
What You’ll Do Here
You will partner with and be exposed to a variety of teams at HomeLight as you navigate cross-functional conversations with various stakeholders and attend to ad hoc projects. Your knowledge around user behaviors, analytical techniques, and business operations will allow you to solve challenging problems in order to boost business and revenue growth. You will be responsible for driving and delivering key business initiatives and you will develop a deep understanding of all HomeLight business processes and act as a data and analytics expert for one or more business functions.
- Work directly with HomeLight stakeholders to optimize processes and improve the organization's core profitability
- Use statistical analysis or data mining tools to analyze data, identify insightful trends, and interpret the technical data into meaningful recommendations for other executives
- Exhibit a high level of expertise in helping driving the data strategy across multiple channels
- You will create new quantitative statistical models to reduce the overall operation cost of the business
- High proficiency in Excel and SQL
- 2+ years experience using analytics to drive key business decisions
- 2-4 years experience writing and tuning SQL queries and building reports/dashboards
- Great verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with diverse groups including senior management
- Outstanding intellectual horsepower and the ability to think through a broad range of business issues
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and confidently offer recommendations based on your findings
- Desire to take a initiative in your role and an eagerness to bend with changes and ambiguity when needed
- A team player mentality- as an operator in a growing start-up your responsibilities will constantly be growing and evolving
- Ability to manage, track and prioritize a large number of tasks
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative field
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time-Off
- Volunteer Time-Off
- Catered Lunches and Fully-Stocked Kitchen Onsite
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Company Events: Annual Retreat, Happy Hours, & More!