Sell your home faster and for more money
Manager of Agent Success Sales
We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 40 million+ real estate transactions from 2.5 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm and marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us and build the nation's largest and most trusted platform for selling real estate!
Who You Are
You are a motivational, metrics-driven and strategic sales leader with a proven track record of success and ready to take HomeLight’s sales team to the next wave of growth. You are motivated by the challenge of developing, managing and scaling a world-class sales team to disrupt a massive real estate market. You will work alongside current sales leadership and collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop sales strategies and drive key initiatives to achieve company objectives.
What You’ll Do Here
- Lead, mentor, and retain 5-10 Agent Success Executives in Phoenix
- Track forecasting, conversion, and pipeline metrics
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual objectives and targets
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive both new business development growth and operational excellence
- Partner closely with Sales Operations, Engineering and Growth team to improve our product based on customer feedback
- 4+ years of experience in scaling a successful sales team
- Managed a team of 6+ individual contributors
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; comfortable leveraging large amounts of data to drive decisions
- Aptitude for collaborating across functions and regions
- Superior verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Passion for developing sales and customer support talent
- Bonus: Relevant product/industry experience or worked at a successful marketplace startup
- Medical, vision, dental, and paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!