Sell your home faster and for more money
Create the future of the Real Estate Industry with HomeLight!
HomeLight’s vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying. We provide software and services to home buyers, sellers, and real estate agents including HomeLight Agent Matching, the investor matching platform Simple Sale, HomeLight Home Loans, and HomeLight Closing Services. Each year, HomeLight helps hundreds of thousands of clients connect with top real estate agents, and it facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform.
Title & Escrow at HomeLight
Are you intrigued by the idea of redefining and creating the future of Title & Escrow and believe you have what it takes to get there? If so, we want to hear from you. HomeLight is growing and expanding and attracting a ton of attention (You may have seen us during the US Figure skating championships, as the main sponsor for the team). We are now looking to reinvent Title & Escrow. Currently we operate Title & Escrow in a handful of markets across the country. This is your chance to join our Title & Escrow team at the ground floor and help us build the next generation of Settlement Services.
Title Officer Duties
- Manage a volume of files from beginning to end for a seamless sale closing experience with top agents.
- High proficiency in resale Escrow processes, state and local requirements, and contract knowledge.
- Prepare CD's, HUDs, Escrow closing documents, coordinate closings, and disburse files in a fast paced environment.
- Be familiar with Florida title commitments and the process to clear curative requirements prior to closing.
- Enforce adherence to the Florida Department of Insurance requirements.
- Read and interpret contracts including lender's instructions, trust agreements, purchase contracts and underwriting guidelines.
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must be Licensed Title Officer in Florida
- Five years of escrow processing experience is required.
- Technical knowledge of the closing process, math calculations, TRID and CFPB requirements are required.
- Proven track record of handling volume in prior roles.
- Qualia or Resware knowledge helpful, but not required.
- Microsoft Suite and Google Suite proficient
- Medical, vision, dental, and paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Corporate gym membership
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!