Sell your home faster and for more money
Agent Success Manager
Who You Are
An Account Management role with a real estate twist sounds like something that was absolutely made for you! Your prior experience in real estate has given you a greater appreciation for how hard-working real estate agents are and you'd love to be the key to providing them with quality clientele.
*What You'll Do Here *
You will manage a territory of top-performing real estate agents on HomeLight’s platform. You will maintain existing relationships with agents, as well as use a data-driven approach to strategically identify new top performing agents for HomeLight’s platform. The quality relationships that you build with these agents will ensure continued partnerships between them and current and future clients. You will also provide guidance to agents as they build their HomeLight profiles and remain a point of contact throughout their HomeLight journey.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- 3+ years of customer service and/or inside sales experience
- Exceptional poise and presence on the phone
- The ability to manage a pipeline of 1,000+ active agents
- CRM experience a plus
- Real estate experience is a plus
- A Four-Year College Degree
- Medical, vision, dental, and paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!