Sell your home faster and for more money
HomeLight’s vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying. We provide software and services to home buyers, sellers, and real estate agents including HomeLight Agent Matching, the investor matching platform Simple Sale, HomeLight Home Loans, and HomeLight Closing Services. Each year, HomeLight helps hundreds of thousands of clients connect with top real estate agents, and it facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Complete redesign of our CRM Applications to support our fast growing Agent Services team. Built on modern SOA Backend and React Monorepo Frontend
- Agent Teams project provides the functionality to distribute and manage leads across many agents and coordinators.
- Moving our Agent Web Portal from Ember to React Monorepo
- Moving our Agent Mobile App from Cordova to React Native
- Scaling our integrations to our Escrow and Title partners
*You Have: *
- 2-5 years of experience with one or more back end languages: Ruby, Python, Java, or Go.
- Strong understanding with one or more Relational Databases: PostgreSQL, MySql, SQL Server.
- Familiarity with one or more web frameworks: Rails, Django, Spring.
- Strong understanding of Ruby on Rails.
- Experience designing and developing software web applications with a user-oriented type of mindset.
- Industry experience with full-stack web development.
- Comfortable driving projects from inception to delivery.
*Bonus points for: *
- Experience working on a small team, ideally at a startup.
- Familiarity with web analytics, A/B testing, and agile development methods.
- Familiarity with the Amazon AWS ecosystem and Heroku platform.
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time-Off
- Volunteer Time-Off
- Catered Lunches and Fully-Stocked Kitchen Onsite
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Company Events: Annual Retreat, Happy Hours, & More!