Changing the way people rent and let homes
Field Operations Coordinator£21k – £24k
Home Made is a high-growth, VC-backed, property-technology startup offering an alternative to traditional lettings agencies. We’re based in Central London and offer a premium, full agency service but for a low online fee. On average we save landlords over £2,500 per annum and achieve an approval rating of over 95%. The business has a growing London-wide property portfolio and a strong customer pipeline.
We have been recently short-listed for numerous awards, including The Amazon Business Growth Awards, UK&I Award for ‘Most Promising Company of 2018’, Resi Awards 2018, Property Wire Awards 2018, World Banking Awards Top 50 Most Innovative Brands, and were recently included in the Top-100 UK startups list on Startups.co.uk.
We are looking for the perfect candidate for this key role. A passionate and committed Field Operations Coordinator to organise and plan the field operations of the Home Made Sales Team – helping to set the pace for growth. Ultimately, the Field Operations Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating key sales activities to achieve the effective distribution of appointments.
The perfect Field Operations Coordinator has great written and verbal communication and negotiation skills. She/he is decisive and is able to build rapport and authority within a high performing environment. She/he is able to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment – continually prioritising tasks to meet the demands of the role. The ideal candidate will be a fast learner and efficient and have great problem-solving abilities.
The goal of this pivotal position is to support the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
• Building rapport and managing relationships with both landlords and tenants to confirm access for a specific property
• Manage the booked viewings through our CRM system (confirming and updating the correct information)
• Coordinate Sales Associates travel itinerary
• Regular Audit on all relevant information regarding access to make sure is up to date on the system for the Sales Associates to see
• Multitasking and processing of several viewings simultaneously is a must
• Updating both Sales Associates and landlords if there are any changes
• Responding promptly and professionally to calls and emails and making sure that all relevant parties from the company are updated
• BSc/MSc in Supply Chain, Logistics or relevant operational field – An advantage
• Proven record excelling in both personal and professional fields
• Fine attention to detail wit completer – finisher mentality
• Operations and Customer Support experience
• Excellent organisational skills and focus on optimisation
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Excellent problem-solving abilities and focus on completing tasks quickly and efficiently
• A hunger for continuous self-improvement
• Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Home Made at a glance
Home Made focuses on Real Estate, Technology, and Residential Real Estate. Their company has offices in London and Greater London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Home Made has raised $3.7M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2018.