Changing the way people rent and let homes
Marketing Associate£25k – £30k
At Home Made we are on a mission to transform the lettings industry by bringing trust, transparency, and joy back to a process which is notorious for lacking all three.
We believe that renting your home should be painless, straightforward and enjoyable for both landlord and tenant and we have created a model which delivers on all counts.
With a customer centric approach (and some serious smart tech) we are delivering unrivaled results and our customer feedback means we are now the highest rated lettings provider in London.
We don’t just talk a good talk, we deliver - and as a result we are now in a serious growth phase.
A VC backed proptech, Home Made has raised £3m from major VC firms, but we’re only just getting started.
We are looking for an individual to join the Home Made marketing & growth team and help position our brand. You’ll be an integral member of the team, helping us achieve our vision to become the largest rental provider in Europe.
You will be responsible for redefining the way we interact and communicate with our customers and will own engagement and messaging across multiple channels. Alongside this you will provide key graphic support to internal teams by developing marketing materials, bespoke pitch decks and presentations with consistent brand messaging.
*What excites you:
- Working in a well funded start-up in a major growth phase
- Being part of building a potentially global brand
- Being part of an ambitious company with an amazing culture and the opportunity to really make a difference.
*What excites us:
- Enthusiastic, self-starting people with a creative spirit and eye for strong, impactful design.
- Someone confident in directing their own work and acting with autonomy
- Someone with a strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Fantastically organised people with excellent time and project management skills who have the ability to meet deadlines, within budget and under pressure
- A friendly attitude and team player
- Ambitious people who thrive in a fast paced, high-growth environment
- No previous real estate experience is required however an eagerness to quickly get up to speed/learn about the industry is a must.
2+ years’ experience either working in a marketing agency or in a marketing function in a start-up is preferred.
We have a welcoming, supportive and diverse team, and we invest in our people. Our culture is our biggest asset and something we simply don’t compromise on.
With an incredible management team, we are committed to giving you the opportunities and any training you need to succeed creating a clear path for career progression.
Feel free to get in touch directly with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• £25,000 - £30,000, based on experience
• Share options for top performers
• Team socials and activities
• A once in a lifetime opportunity to shape the way people live
Home Made at a glance
Home Made focuses on Real Estate, Technology, and Residential Real Estate. Their company has offices in London and Greater London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Home Made has raised $3.7M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2018.