Changing the way people rent and let homes
Sales Associate£27k – £55k • 0.0% – 1.0%
At Home Made we are on a mission to transform the lettings industry by bringing trust, transparency, and joy back to a process which is notorious for lacking all three.
We believe that renting your home should be painless, straightforward and enjoyable for both landlord and tenant and we have created a model which delivers on all counts.
With a customer centric approach (and some serious smart tech) we are delivering unrivaled results and our customer feedback means we are now the highest rated lettings provider in London.
We don’t just talk a good talk, we deliver - and as a result we are now in a serious growth phase.
A VC backed proptech, Home Made has raised £2m from major VC firms, but we’re only just getting started.
We are looking for individuals to join the Home Made sales team and help set the pace for growth. You’ll be an integral member of the team, helping us achieve our vision to become the largest hybrid lettings provider in Europe.
This is a customer facing role and you will be responsible for the entire journey, from initial enquiry to conducting viewings and extracting the offer. We provide a strong sales pipeline and conversion rates are high so the OTE are achievable for the right person with the right attitude.
As exceptional customer service is key, your success will be measured on the number of transactions as well as customer feedback.
What excites you?
- Working a sales pipeline and running an end-to-end sales process
- Delivering the highest level of customer service and having some seriously happy customers sing your praises
- Being part of an ambitious company with an amazing culture and the opportunity to really make a difference
What excites us?
- Enthusiastic, self-starting, results driven people with a passion for customer service and 9 to 18 months working in a customer facing role.
- Some experience working in sales, managing a sales pipeline and hitting targets (although not necessary for the right person as full training will be given)
- Ambitious people who thrive in a fast paced, high-growth environment, can work collaboratively as part of an amazing team and contribute to overall company objectives
- Excellent communicators - you’re naturally charming, charismatic and able to establish a rapport with your customers
- Fantastic organisational skills so you can manage and prioritise your time/tasks effectively
- Quick thinkers, capable of assessing a customer’s needs
- Disillusioned industry (Estate Agency) people who know their current customers deserve better
No previous real estate experience is required, but an eagerness to get up to speed quickly/learn about the industry is a must.
We have a welcoming, supportive and diverse team, and we invest in our people. Our culture is our biggest asset and something we simply don’t compromise on.
With an incredible management team, we are committed to giving you the opportunities and any training you need to succeed creating a clear path for career progression.
Feel free to get in touch directly with us at email@example.com.
Share options for top performers
Team socials and activities
Coffee and loads of delicious snacks in the office
Home Made at a glance
Home Made focuses on Real Estate, Technology, and Residential Real Estate. Their company has offices in London and Greater London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Home Made has raised $3.7M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2018.