Disrupting audio technology
Head of Sales EMEA (f/m/d)€90k – €100k
As Head of Sales EMEA, you are responsible for building up the Sales and managing a key region for HOLOPLOT. You own the revenue and profitability responsibility and help driving forward our business model and sales strategy with the goal of establishing a successful distribution model across multiple regions. You have a passion for understanding how different industries operate and are eager to be a key player in a disruptive business. Right from the start, your contribution will have a great impact on the commercial success of HOLOPLOT.
More specifically, in this role you will:
- Establish a successful distribution within the region, through a strong network of Tier 2 partners
- Grow revenue in the respective region
- Acquire key customers for direct or indirect distribution
- Build a strong presence of HOLOPLOT in that market by winning numerous light tower projects
- At least 10 years of experience in the Pro Audio or AV industry at leading brands
- Proven track record of successfully building new markets & introducing new products
- History of hitting or outperforming sales quotas repeatedly
- A fast-thinking sales mind, always on the hunt for the next deal
- A challenger mindset: always questioning the status quo in order to improve, constantly critically reviewing the team and oneself
- Excellent communication skills, oriented towards value creation for the customer
- Competitiveness and eagerness to get measured and evaluated in performance
- Ability to comprehend and deal with complex technology, relationships and situations
- Ability to transform a market and lead a technology revolution
- Capacity to understand and address various business partners' and stakeholder objectives & underlying needs in order to draft the best solution
- Competency to judge opportunities critically and select the best for the success of the company
- Ability to negotiate and close deals repeatedly
- Skills to coach a small team to achieve their best results
WE OFFER YOU
- The opportunity and our expectation to shape HOLOPLOT both with your expertise and personality
- A highly dedicated international team of engineers, tech and sound enthusiasts in a specific global market, with high media and customer attention
- The opportunity to work on one of the most disruptive hardware technologies currently in the global market, with high media and customer attention
- A challenging environment and a path to grow personally and professionally
- A competitive salary
- A generous 30 days of annual leave and flexible working time around core hours
- An attractive company pension scheme
- A discounted Urban Sports membership
- An annual budget for individual professional development and relocation budget to Berlin
Sounds good? Apply now at and let's shape the future of sound!
HOLOPLOT seeks to increase the gender-diversity within the company. Females, therefore, are explicitly encouraged to apply! We recognize that we are strengthened by diversity and we strive to provide a flexible work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.
Company pension scheme
Save some money for you pension and get a 20% top-up from Holoplot!
Work from home policy
Feel satisfied by working from home and with flexible working hours.
Enjoy 30 days of vacation together with your family and friends every year you spend with us.
Our weekly team lunch
Enjoy a taste of our delicious team lunch every Wednesday.
Discounted urban sports membership
Enjoy a cool discount on your Urban Sports subscription for being part of us.
Benefit from the individual budget for your professional growth and development.