Disrupting audio technology
Chief of Staff (f/m/d)€75k – €85k
In your role as Chief of Staff at HOLOPLOT you work alongside our CEO. From day one, you will have an immediate impact on our productivity, streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing program management, and communicating objectives between departments. You will actively work on projects and topics for the business across the board. Where needed you will organise and prioritise critical issues and required information for our CEO to facilitate efficient decision making, Your contribution will have a lasting impact on the success of HOLOPLOT.
More concrete your tasks will be focused on:
- Supporting the CEO on priority items of his agenda
- Helping prepare and run meetings, with the goal to represent the CEO when he can’t be present
- Reminding the CEO of his commitments, following up with commitments from others for him
- Taking on high priority projects across the company to develop the business further
- Serving as a sounding board and discussion partner
You bring in
- Several years of relevant experience proving the ability to understand complex environments (e.g. in Management Consulting, Leadership Roles, Product Management etc.)
- Experience working with/for high performing Executives in various fields
- Experience working in a highly dynamic environment, with unstructured processes and moving targets
- High IQ & EQ, with the ability to analyse complex situations quickly
- Outstanding communication skills, with competency to manage a wide range of personalities
- Extremely diligent character with highest degree of detail to the work performed
- Confidence to challenge the CEO and other stakeholders
- Ability to quickly zoom in down to the bottom of details and out to the big vision depending on the context and needs
- Skillfulness to convince and negotiate smartly with others in order to achieve the desired outcome
- Talent to bring in new ideas, challenging the current path in order to develop the organisation further
- Capacity to understand business, financial and technology details quickly and draw own conclusions
- Ability to build powerful outputs in terms of language and presentation
- Absolute organisational talent, never misses a date, task or deliverable
We offer you
- a highly dedicated international team of engineers, tech lovers and sound enthusiasts
- the opportunity to work on one of the most disruptive technologies currently in the global market, with high media and customer attention
- challenging projects and high responsibility on those
- a competitive salary
- a generous 30 days of annual leave and flexible working time around core hours
- work, possibility to do home office
- an attractive company pension scheme
- a discounted Urban Sports membership
- an annual budget for individual professional development and relocation budget to Berlin
- an awesome office space with a view over Tempelhofer Feld
- weekly team lunch and regular team events
Sounds good? Apply now through our job portal and let's shape the future of sound: https://holoplot-jobs.personio.de/job/211526?_pc=23264#apply !
HOLOPLOT seeks to increase the gender-diversity within the company. Females, therefore, are explicitly encouraged to apply! We recognize that we are strengthened by diversity and we strive to provide a flexible work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.
Company pension scheme
Save some money for you pension and get a 20% top-up from Holoplot!
Work from home policy
Feel satisfied by working from home and with flexible working hours.
Enjoy 30 days of vacation together with your family and friends every year you spend with us.
Our weekly team lunch
Enjoy a taste of our delicious team lunch every Wednesday.
Discounted urban sports membership
Enjoy a cool discount on your Urban Sports subscription for being part of us.
Benefit from the individual budget for your professional growth and development.