Disrupting audio technology
Head of Customer Success (f/m/d)€75k – €85k
As Head of Customer Success at Holoplot you own the customer journey across the organisation and complement the commercial aspects of the business during project sales phases, namely through owning the functions Applications, Education & Training and Customer Support. The Head of Customer Success develops and executes Holoplot's customer-centric service infrastructure, implements and maintains a consistent and coherent customer experience excellence throughout all customer-facing touchpoints, with the objective to create added value for our clients. You play a key role in contributing to the realisation of the commercial viability of the company's success and strategic vision.
More specifically, in this role you will:
- Develop, build and lead a global customer-centric service infrastructure
- Establish Education & Training, as well as Customer Support as new value drivers for customers and functions of the business
- Integrate Customer Success into the business model of Holoplot as a key value driver towards our vision
- Drive customer excellence throughout the delivery of services and projects
- Build a scalable and effective infrastructure, designed for excellence, but starting with excellent MVPs
- have 10 years of relevant working experience in delivering B2B and B2C projects
- have a proven track record of successfully building outstanding customer-centric services
- design and operationalise processes, with a high degree of precision and aspiration for excellence
- have outstanding leadership skills, the ability to lead diverse teams to success and to enable team members to perform their best, by focusing on individual strengths
- possess a builder mentality and experience to start from scratch with little resources, achieving best outcomes
- are analytical and sharp- minded, with a strong passion for understanding different customer groups and their needs
- understand business economics and how they can be optimised and controlled
- are an excellent communicator, constantly eager to speak to customers, partners and colleagues
- speak English to the highest standard
- are a highly dedicated international team of engineers, tech lovers and sound enthusiasts
- will give you challenging projects and full responsibility for those
- offer a competitive salary
- work on one of the most disrupting hardware technologies currently in the global market, with high media and customer attention
- have an awesome office space with a view over Tempelhofer Feld
- offer generous time off with 30 days of annual leave per year and flexible working times around core hours
- have weekly team lunch and regular team events
- offer discounted Urban Sports membership
- offer an attractive company pension scheme
- want to make this thing big!
Sounds good? Apply now though our job portal and let's change the future of sound together: https://holoplot-jobs.personio.de/job/211526?pc=23264#apply
HOLOPLOT seeks to increase the gender-diversity within the company. Females, therefore, are explicitly encouraged to apply! We recognize that we are strengthened by diversity and we strive to provide a flexible work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.
Company pension scheme
Save some money for you pension and get a 20% top-up from Holoplot!
Work from home policy
Feel satisfied by working from home and with flexible working hours.
Enjoy 30 days of vacation together with your family and friends every year you spend with us.
Our weekly team lunch
Enjoy a taste of our delicious team lunch every Wednesday.
Discounted urban sports membership
Enjoy a cool discount on your Urban Sports subscription for being part of us.
Benefit from the individual budget for your professional growth and development.