Disrupting audio technology
Intern / Working Student in HR (m/w/d)€10k – €18k
- (Co-)design of the HR presence in online channels: social media, job sites, job advertisements, etc.
- Creation of texts, photo and image material for appealing storytelling on the new career website
- Media research, selection and media planning
- Creation of evaluations, statistics, and presentations
- Support in the planning, organization, and implementation of trade fair appearances or career events
- Support in the standardization of various processes, guidelines, and documents
- Support of the entire HR team in day-to-day operations and projects, e.g. employee surveys, event organization, office management, recruiting, active sourcing and purchasing
- Are a registered Master student in a relevant subject (human resources, psychology, economics, law or media, and communication sciences).
- Ideally, have experience in personal marketing.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
- Are creative in recruiting new employees.
- Have the ability to work with high precision, are analytical and have high IT and online affinity.
- Worship good sound and music.
- Self-organization and goal orientation are among your strengths.
- Are smart, a nice person and a team player.
We are a highly dedicated international team of engineers, tech lovers, and sound enthusiasts.
Will give you challenging projects and full responsibility for those.
Offer a competitive salary.
Work on one of the most disrupting hardware technologies currently in the global market, with high media and customer attention.
Have an awesome loft office space with a view over Tempelhofer Feld
Offer generous time off with 30 days of annual leave per year and flexible working times around core hours
Have weekly team lunch and monthly team events.
Offer discounted Urban Sports membership.
Want to make this thing big!
Sounds super exciting? Then apply now via our job portal and let's change the future of sound together. Holoplot is looking forward to your application.
HOLOPLOT seeks to increase the gender-diversity within the company. Females, therefore, are explicitly encouraged to apply! We recognize that we are strengthened by diversity and we strive to provide a flexible work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.
Company pension scheme
Save some money for you pension and get a 20% top-up from Holoplot!
Work from home policy
Feel satisfied by working from home and with flexible working hours.
Enjoy 30 days of vacation together with your family and friends every year you spend with us.
Our weekly team lunch
Enjoy a taste of our delicious team lunch every Wednesday.
Discounted urban sports membership
Enjoy a cool discount on your Urban Sports subscription for being part of us.
Benefit from the individual budget for your professional growth and development.