Full-stack deep learning platform
People Operations Associate$50k – $70k • 0.0% – 0.1%
Hive is a full-stack deep learning platform helping to bring companies into the AI era. We take complex visual challenges and build custom machine learning models to solve them. For AI to work, companies need large volumes of high quality training data. We generate this data through Hive Data, our proprietary data labeling platform with over 500,000 globally distributed workers, generating millions of high quality pieces of data per day. We then use this training data to build machine learning models for verticals such as Media, Autonomous Driving, Security, and Retail. Today, we work with some of the largest companies in the world to redefine how they think about unstructured visual data. Together, we build solutions that incorporate AI into their businesses to completely transform industries.
We are fortunate that investors like Peter Thiel (Founders Fund), General Catalyst, 8VC, and others see Hive’s potential to be groundbreaking in AI business solutions. We have over 100 rock stars globally in our San Francisco and Delhi offices. Please reach out if you are interested in joining the AI revolution!
People Operations Associate Role
Hive is looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic People Operations Associate. We are building a team of world class talent and are looking for a superstar who can engage not only with our internal team but also with new candidates and convey our platforms, products, and ideas. Our ideal candidate is an organizational powerhouse who can collaborate with multiple internal teams and stakeholders. The People Operations Associate will work closely with our Chief of Staff on growth strategies as Hive scales up and have a front row seat to the next phase of our growth. We need a team builder who can express our vision and is relentless in their pursuit of building the best team!
• Collaborate with team members on the People and Business Operations teams to build our growing company
• Source superstar candidates for our business roles and help shape our growing team, with the eventual goal of pitching candidates on Hive and our vision
• Partner with hiring managers and executive team to coordinate all aspects of the recruiting process
• Schedule phone, technical, onsite, and presentation interviews for the US office
• Work with the rest of the People Operations team on logistics of the recruiting process, including travel arrangements, collecting feedback, prepping interviewers, and tracking candidate’s progression
• Analyze candidate pipeline, status, and noticeable trends and provide regular updates to internal stakeholders and management team
• Work with the People Operations team on internal office and HR projects
• This is a role with the opportunity for a lot of growth; you must be passionate about seeking to learn and grow with the company
• BA / BS degree from a 4 year university. Minimum 3.5 GPA
• You're personable, organized, and are able to enthusiastically pitch our company to candidates
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit, willing to wear different hats, and are constantly looking to grow and learn
• Ability to effectively prioritize and independently take initiative
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic, demanding environment
• Highly organized and detail-oriented; you can handle multiple projects and dynamic priorities without missing a beat
• Passionate about providing positive experiences and building lasting relationships
• You are a strong and flexible teammate. No job is too small - or too big!
• Ability to receive and provide constructive feedback when appropriate
• You have an interest in machine learning and enthusiasm for our company’s platforms and products
What We Offer You
We are a group of ambitious individuals who are passionate about creating a revolutionary machine learning company. At Hive, you will have a significant career development opportunity and a chance to contribute to one of the fastest growing AI startups in San Francisco. The work you will do here will have a noticeable and direct impact on the development of Hive.
Our benefits include competitive pay, equity, health / vision / dental insurance, catered lunch and dinner, and a corporate gym membership.
Thank you for your interest in Hive.
Hive at a glance
Hive focuses on Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, and Deep Learning. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Delhi. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Hive has raised $20.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2018.