Sales Account Executive$55k – $70k • 0.0% – 0.05%
Sawyer, the out of school enrichment solution for modern parents, is searching for a Sales Account Executive to bring on new businesses to the platform. You’ll join an innovative, mission-driven organization and own entire sales funnel, from prospecting to onboarding new partners. This position reports directly to the Director of Sales.
• Develop and apply an expert understanding of Sawyer products, processes and our customer base
• Consistently achieve outbound prospecting and sales goals on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
• Establish new opportunities with small business educators through cold outreach, running qualified demos and onboarding new Sawyer partners
• Source leads in target cities and identify key accounts for partnership
• Identify advantages and key differentiators as compared to competitors within various markets
• Keep abreast of all product updates, new partner offerings and competitor activities.
• Maintain detailed tracking of sales activity within Salesforce
• Contribute feedback, ideas and suggestions to help scale the Sawyer sales team
• 1+ years of sales experience, SaaS sales experience a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail, extremely organized, capable of running your own book of business
• Easily able to adapt to a fast moving company where the product is still evolving.
• You believe in the power of a positive attitude and are enthusiastic about new challenges
• You understand and are prepared for early-stage work/culture and possess the flexibility to adapt to changing processes, responsibilities and expectations
• Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
What We Offer
• Expert Sales Training & Professional Development
• Competitive Salary
• Equity in Sawyer
• Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Commuter)
• Unlimited PTO & Sick Leave
• Paid Parental Leave
• Company-sponsored social events
• Fully stocked kitchen (endless amounts of seltzer water, pretzels + candy)
Sawyer is committed to equality of opportunity in employment. It has been and will continue to be the policy of Sawyer to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, such as those pertaining to training, transfer, promotion, compensation and recreational programs
Medical, dental and vision insurance
Paid leave for new parents
Company sponsored events
Sawyer at a glance
Sawyer focuses on New York. Their company has offices in Brooklyn. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Sawyer has raised $18.94M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2019.